News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is the best muscle car ever?????!!!!!!!!!!

Started by scat pack fever, October 21, 2012, 07:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scat pack fever

corvettes, mustangs, camaros, novas...they sold a ton of cars. But what is the best looking muscle car of all time?

I would say it's the 69 charger. The best body style would be the 68-70 chargers. I love all mopars, but the 69 charger is the best design of a muscle car by far. Just look at the demand today. Look at at what $10,000 buys for the brand x muscle cars and look what $10,000 buys for a 69 charger. I realize that gm and ford sold more of each of their popular muscle cars, but why is the demand so high for the 69 chargers?? because everyone wants the best looking car of all time.  Any one disagree????????

Ghoste

On this site?  What answer did you think you would get? :smilielol:

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

squeakfinder

Scat Pack, have you been drinking?         :cheers:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

mauve66

he's just a post whore from the very beginnning
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

scat pack fever

Quote from: Ghoste on October 21, 2012, 07:26:23 PM
On this site?  What answer did you think you would get? :smilielol:

68 or 70. maybe a few x brand musce car fans on here too.

scat pack fever

scat pack fever

Quote from: mauve66 on October 21, 2012, 07:46:03 PM
he's just a post whore from the very beginnning

Hey...its a forum...what else do you want me to do?

From the beginning of what? this post or since I have been on dodgecharger.com?

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

scat pack fever

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

hatersaurusrex

5 out of 6 German Shepherds agree, it's the '68 Charger:

[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

scat pack fever

Ghoste

I don`t know, it looks to me like he is holding at least two of them on there and a third is getting ready to launch itself off the hood.

JB400

I Cooooooouuuuuuullllllllldddddd be like the other guys, but hey, your trying to get your post count up.  Welcome to the site by the way.  69 Daytona :2thumbs: :coolgleamA: I demand a recount of the German Shepards.  That was done in Florida.

Fitz73Chrgr

Quote from: scat pack fever on October 21, 2012, 08:08:02 PM
Quote from: squeakfinder on October 21, 2012, 07:32:30 PM

YES. Cardinals are losing.

I'm in the same pain boat with ya, bud.  Giants pitching has been lights out.  :brickwall:
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

scat pack fever

Quote from: Fitz73Chrgr on October 21, 2012, 09:12:21 PM
Quote from: scat pack fever on October 21, 2012, 08:08:02 PM
Quote from: squeakfinder on October 21, 2012, 07:32:30 PM

YES. Cardinals are losing.

I'm in the same pain boat with ya, bud.  Giants pitching has been lights out.  :brickwall:

Who's pitching for the cards tomorrow?

68coronetGLwannabe

74 Buick Gran Sport 455 & Buick Grand National :Twocents:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

TXcharger70

I have always been a fan of Plymouth cuda. Some day I would trade the charger for one :Twocents:

AKcharger

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

1974dodgecharger

I would say the 69 camaro is the best muscle car ever....the chargers were cheap cars back in the day and for good reason...they always were DEAD LAST vs the camaro thats why Dodge had to discontinue you them so fast because of the fact of low sales.  You ever wonder why they kept changing the nose in the 68 to 70 it was because no one liked it.....and no one still likes it.

Dodge was playing catch up during that ear always changing things trying to find that winning formula and never finding it until the early 80s with the shelby charger with a turbo then sales skyroceted like no other.