News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best PLace to get HEMI exhaust manifolds

Started by Daytona Guy, October 25, 2012, 08:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona Guy

What is the best place to get HEMI exhausrt manifolds...

I am beside myself trying to find a good price for these. I now they are re-popping them - and if you type it into google you seem to get everything but what you are looking for. Same with a 68-70 Charger rear bumper. Has google got stupid all of a sudden. I got an AMD rear bumper and it was crap - sand marks, matt finish, pitting... Is there anyone out there doing bumpers??????

Dane the Frustrated

Rolling_Thunder

Mancini sells them for almost $900.00  

Classic Industries has them for $909.99   ---   BUT - they are not marked as Discount Exempt...    so wait until they have a 20% off day and you'll get them for ~$728.00
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

tracpack440

1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana

Daytona Guy

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on October 25, 2012, 11:31:11 PM
Mancini sells them for almost $900.00  

Classic Industries has them for $909.99   ---   BUT - they are not marked as Discount Exempt...    so wait until they have a 20% off day and you'll get them for ~$728.00

Yah, just a year or so I was looking at Mancini and they where 650.00. Could not beleive a 250.00 increase on these in such a short time. I got them from classic at 10% off and free shipping so that's the best I can get. It turned out to be 200.00 less than Mancini after shipping. What has happened to Year One ? They are nuts. They will go out of business at the rate they are going with their high cost, crazy shipping and a joke of a website. If you google a part there name is does not even show up. classic got my 4000 grand in parts order. Year One's days are numbered.

Dane

Scaregrabber

Year One is awful, I didn't know Mancini went so crazy though. I paid $650 through them a few years ago as well.

Sheldon

Rolling_Thunder

Yep - Year one is dying and raising prices to cover - Classic Industries is taking a LOT of their business
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on October 27, 2012, 01:33:05 AM
Yep - Year one is dying and raising prices to cover - Classic Industries is taking a LOT of their business
:yesnod:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mytur Binsdirti

The best place for me to get a pairs in my basement.   :2thumbs:

Mytur Binsdirti

johnnyseville

Just wondering, my always had headers, but want to go to original.  I see there are 2 types, with or without heat riser, substantial difference in price.  How do you know which to go for, is there a way to know which came original on my car?   
too many to list!

Daytona Guy

I believe the Heat Risers are for those who want "original E".

DANE