News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

License Plate Frame

Started by SBBob, October 21, 2012, 11:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBBob

I finally found a license plate frame from my ex-father-in-laws Chrysler dealership.  Only took 15 years and I found it through a new member to our local club here in Seattle.  I always got along GREAT with my F-I-L.  He had 4 daughters and I was the only son-in law to drive up in a MOPAR.  He had sold the dealership about 5 years before I met his daughter, but we had some great conversations about the old Mopars.  He collected Imperials.  I talked to him about HEMI cars, but he told me that he just dealt with selling the higher end Imperials and that those cars were for his salesmen to deal with.  It brings back great memories and he went with me to the national WPC meet held here in Bothell, WA in the very early 1990's.  He looked at the many cars there and said that a one time or another he had everyone of them on his lot. He did have a 32 Chrysler that he brought to the WPC meet.  Enjoy!
Superbird Bob - 426 Hemi, 4 Speed, 3.54 Track Pack

Ghoste

Thats a cool piece, obviously you must be his favorite son in law.

held1823

Quote from: Ghoste on October 21, 2012, 12:00:00 PM
Thats a cool piece, obviously you must be his favorite son in law.

definitely the smartest one, judging by their rides
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053