News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

only in ohio

Started by F8-4life, October 20, 2012, 12:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indygenerallee

This was already posted a couple weeks ago.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

68coronetGLwannabe

I would drive that around having fun watching peoples reactions.  :2thumbs:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Tilar

Wow, that plywood wing must have saved him a bundle.  :scope:    :rofl:  :smilielol:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

1974dodgecharger

shit is funny, but kinda cool in a weird way.

F8-4life

whoops didnt see th first post, maybe the wooden wing makes it worthy of a 2nd look ? haha

NHCharger

I didn't see the first posting.
If I had an extra 4k kickin' around I'd buy it. For some reason it appeals to me.Must be the heavy medication I'm currently on.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Ghoste

Back N Black

Quote from: NHCharger on October 20, 2012, 06:12:07 PM
I didn't see the first posting.
If I had an extra 4k kickin' around I'd buy it. For some reason it appeals to me.Must be the heavy medication I'm currently on.

It looks just as good or bad as an original superbird/Daytona, big ass wing and funny looking cone shape nose???

Ghoste

To some probably but to be honest I never ever did think the Daytona was funny looking.

JB400

I don't think anyone was laughing at them in victory lane. :2thumbs:

hatersaurusrex

"I'm just drivin' this till I get my Hemi back..."
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Indygenerallee

That's what my 4 year old daughter refers to my Daytona "that Joe Dirt car"  :lol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on October 20, 2012, 11:45:54 PM

"I'm just drivin' this till I get my Hemi back..."

got my haircut like joe dirt this weekend and left my sideburns like his also.... :2thumbs:

Ghoste

Robert96

Ghoste

The car or getting a Joe Dirt hair cut? :lol:

Cooter

Quote from: Ghoste on October 20, 2012, 09:06:06 PM
To some probably but to be honest I never ever did think the Daytona was funny looking.

I wonder how many think the same way only because of what they are worth today.....IMO, not ugly cars, but definately not the best looking Mopar out there.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ghoste

I thought it long before they were worth much.  Much before. ;)

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Ghoste on October 22, 2012, 05:34:40 AM
A Halloween thing?

no wanted to try something different....sure get a lot of looks though my sideburns go all the way down to my jaw line and then I trimmed it straight forward halfway to creat a half blade like.

Ghoste

Awesome.  I know a guy who routinely shaves his sideburns into flames and I once shaved a goatee into a pentastar so its all good.  :2thumbs:

1970Moparmann

What someone will do to have a Wing car.  My wife if wondering what the hell I've been doing in the garage with her mini van. :smilielol:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Surf Charger

Wow...a "Daytona Superbird"

Cooter

Know what has to REALLY suck? This guy has WAY less than that of a "Real" Daytona, and the average public Joe blow prolly gives it the same looks as a "real" one....Who's the dummy?
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Iron Chef

What was the line from the Pretenders song "My City Was Gone"....

"Ayy...Ohh...Ohh...way to go, Ohio..."  :rofl:
Most of your life should be "off the record."