News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need Vega Rear Glass

Started by Daytona Guy, October 19, 2012, 01:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona Guy

I'm getting worried - I can't find rear glass for this Daytona. I can't believe that they don't make rear glass for the Vega with all the cars they made and how many are collecting them now. Any help would be appreciated.

Dane

jonw29

There is a salvage yard that is featured in the back of the Auto Enthusiast magazine.One is yellow and one is orange.Borden Bridge Auto Wrecking Addison NY #607-359-2747.Ask for Jake.I hope this helps someone.JW

Daytona Guy

Thanks Man - I will call

Dane

Golden-Arm

if the heater wires dont bother you: vega hatchback glass  at least it's glass, OR, wow, a daytona with a real rear window defogger!!

moparstuart

Moltzan auto    great falls montana list one on my salvage locator for 31.00

800-422-8675  . 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Charger-Bodie

Ive got a whole hatch Id sell ya.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Nwcharger

Picknpull in north portland has a vega but don't know if it's a hatch. If I get a chance this weekend to look ill let you know.  :cheers:
1969 coronet wagon

Old Moparz

Here's a clear NOS one on ebay with no defroster wires. By the way, in the past before I got my hatch I had asked this seller about the defroster wires & he said it appeared that they were on the surface & not embedded in between the layers of glass. (I don't know that for sure)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEVROLET-VEGA-2-DOOR-COUPE-BACKGLASS-1971-77-CLEAR-NO-DEFROSTER-WIRES-DB4484CL-/310417235821?hash=item48464f1f6d&item=310417235821&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

Same seller, but a blemished window with tint & defroster.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEVROLET-VEGA-2D-COUPE-HATCHBACK-BACKGLASS-BLEM-1971-72-HEATED-DB4497GTN-/310372227575?hash=item4843a059f7&item=310372227575&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Daytona Guy

Quote from: Nwcharger on October 19, 2012, 06:11:16 PM
Picknpull in north portland has a vega but don't know if it's a hatch. If I get a chance this weekend to look ill let you know.  :cheers:
Thanks man !

Dane

Daytona Guy

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on October 19, 2012, 04:28:49 PM
Ive got a whole hatch Id sell ya.

How about just the glass? I bet shipping that would be fun.

Dane