News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Female Gorilla In Heat

Started by Old Moparz, February 09, 2006, 10:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

A small zoo, in a small backwoods community, had a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very difficult to handle. Upon examination, the veterinarian determined the problem, which was that the gorilla was "in season." To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available. Thinking about their problem, the Zoo Keeper thought of Bobby Lee Walton, a part-time worker, responsible for cleaning the animal cages. Bobby Lee had little sense but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of any species.

The Zoo Keeper thought they might have a solution, approached Bobby Lee with a proposition. Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla forĀ  $500.00? Bobby Lee showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, he announced that he would accept the offer, but only under four conditions.

1. "First", Bobby Lee said, "I ain't gonna kiss her on the lips."

The Keeper quickly agreed to this condition.

2. "Second," he said, "You can't never tell no one about this."

The Keeper again readily agreed to this condition.

3. "Third," Bobby Lee said, "I want all the chil'run raised Christian."

Once again, the Keeper agreed.

4. "And last of all," Bobby Lee stated, "You gotta give me another week to come up with the $500.00."
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar