News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbowl Parties in Detroit..Hawaiian Tropic/Penthouse

Started by chargerkid, February 08, 2006, 02:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerkid

Did anyone go to Detroit for the Superbowl or the parties?

There were some great parties in Detroit last week.  I actually took the day off from work yesterday to recover.  I averaged two hours of sleep per night.  Talk about partying like a Rock Star. 

I had a week pass to the Vault.  Check it out at www.thevaultdetroit.com.  It was an old Manufacturers Bank that was converted to a Club.  Our company was going to support it, but didn't due to lack of sponsorships and late planning.  The tickets were expensive with the Penthouse party at $1250.00 for a Vip pass, Hawaiian Tropic at $500.00, Superbowl Tailgate at $250.00 and the Pure Rush at $400.00.  No I didn't pay close to that.  I knew the promoter and he gave a friends and family deal.  It was well worth it!

The evening started out on Thursday night at the Vault at the Pure Rush Party.  It was great and had VIP tickets.  The doors opened at 9:00pm.  We left there at midnight to go to the Detroit Yacht Club.  Nelly performed and it was really cool being up front by stage.  The party was for the body doubles.  It's an international search for twins.  The twins were remarkably hot!  It was an invite only.  I ended up crashing my friends house at 4:00am.  Woke up at 6:00am to be in at work at 8:30am.  Very tiring day at the office.

Friday night was at the Vault again at 9:00pm to 3:00am.  It was the Hawaian Tropic with the Body Doubles.  This placed was filled with hot women.

Saturday same as Friday.  The place was full!  The Penthouse girls were smoking hot with a few giving the crowd a quick peek at the goods.  I didn't get any photos of it.  Then Snoop Dogg came on stage to perform.  Tommy Lee was suppose to arrive at 2:00am.  He didn't show.  We stayed until 4:00am.

Sunday was the tailgate party.  We watched the game and stayed till midnight.

Those parties were a blast.  I can't wait for Miami!

mastermopar

You punk......... You should have stopped by the shop a dropped me off an invite... I would have tagged along.. I had 4K in my pocket all weekend trying to lose it.. The only party I made it to was Friday @ the Emerald & it was way to crowded..

PS. The tall Blonde to the left is sporting a little Camel Toe... I would have got in that brother... Or @ least been thrown out trying..

Cheers , Jeff 
1970 CHARGER RT/SE 440 4 SPEED TRACK PACK

1968 CHARGER RT 440 4 SPEED TRACK PACK

1970 ROADRUNNER 440 + 6 V CODE POST 4 SPEED SUPER TRACK PACK AIRGRABBER

Charger_Fan

Looks like you had a hard time holding that camera still. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mastermopar

Personally I would have stayed extremely calm & zoomed in on the Camel Toe.. I think ChargerKid did the best he could with what he had... Hehehehehe.. 
1970 CHARGER RT/SE 440 4 SPEED TRACK PACK

1968 CHARGER RT 440 4 SPEED TRACK PACK

1970 ROADRUNNER 440 + 6 V CODE POST 4 SPEED SUPER TRACK PACK AIRGRABBER

chargerkid

You weren't allowed cameras so I did the best I could.