News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

time to vote

Started by jar1292, October 14, 2012, 11:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is it that you would vote in for Poster Child for ADD of 2013

Skip
21 (53.8%)
Stroker400
8 (20.5%)
Fred
3 (7.7%)
Jim
2 (5.1%)
Other
5 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Mrs440

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 14, 2012, 11:33:07 PM
I don't think I'm worthy of such a title.  I think that role needs to be given to someone with more experience  who can live up to such high demands.  I've only been here 1 month so  everyone hasn't gotten a chance to fully get to know me. Save me for next years' ballet.  Thank you though for the recommendation. :2thumbs:

You seem to have a change of heart :hah:

Fred

Quote from: Mrs440 on October 19, 2012, 06:42:36 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 14, 2012, 11:33:07 PM
I don't think I'm worthy of such a title.  I think that role needs to be given to someone with more experience  who can live up to such high demands.  I've only been here 1 month so  everyone hasn't gotten a chance to fully get to know me. Save me for next years' ballet.  Thank you though for the recommendation. :2thumbs:

You seem to have a change of heart :hah:

Yeah, Mr. Capricious himself.  Whichever way the wind blows.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

skip68

Capricious ?   What's that mean Fred?    Stop with the fancy talk. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on October 19, 2012, 06:52:18 PM
Capricious ?   What's that mean Fred?    Stop with the fancy talk. 

I don't know, I just made it up.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 19, 2012, 05:56:10 PM
In order for me to concentrate on Chargers, I have to post women in bikinis.  It has helped me out quite a bit.
I also believe it has helped other people as well. 

I'm going blind!  :coolgleamA:

skip68

Just remember guys, I'm the one responsible for this joke and many more.   

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

A fool in April is still a fool in October.

nvrbdn

again skip gets attention. he can start a thread saying "dont look here" and every one looks just to see what he will say.  he will say "dont post" and everyone posts. these are the signs of a true leader.

:notworthy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Well he's not leading me anywhere anymore. Been there, done that...........never again!   :nana:

JB400

I will vote for Stroker.  I will vote for Stroker.  I will vote for Stroker. I will vote for Stroker.

I will vote for Stroker.  I will vote for Stroker. I will vote for Stroker.  I will voter for Stroker.

I will vote for Stroker. I will vote for Stroker.  I will vote for Stroker.  I will vote for Stroker.

I will vote for Stroker.  I will vote for Stroker.  I will vote for Stoker.  I will vote for Stroker.

jar1292

Stroker you dont need the circle thing i was already hypnotized by the shakie thing at the bottom of your speeches..... need more of the shakie shakie to hypnotize the crowed.... I keep thinking of a deadline but some reason i just cant concentrate long enough, :shruggy: could it be the shakie shakie that is doing it.  :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

JB400

Quote from: nvrbdn on October 19, 2012, 08:13:49 PM
again skip gets attention. he can start a thread saying "dont look here" and every one looks just to see what he will say.  he will say "dont post" and everyone posts. these are the signs of a true leader.

Look at how many people have posted and are breaking the 1000 post mark.  You need someone that posts more than twice a day average.  He's running a cult.

JB400

When is this election over with?  Or do we have to wait til Tuesday like the idiots in Washington?  I've almost hit the 2,000 mark and done that in less than a month.  A lot of that was campaigning and three words.

Fred

I for one considered it over when my bribes weren't working!

nvrbdn

we all know the king will always reign. all hail king skip :notworthy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

We went from a democracy to a monarchy?  That didn't fair too well in France after the revolution.  Maybe you ought to do some thinking.  Even the Romans regretted it a time or two.

PA Dodger

Wow, I'm picturing "Braveheart" here. When is the uprising?
'69 Charger / '69 Dart convertible/ '74 Cuda

Fred

As soon as he can get a few more voters together.  :lol:

mrsskip68

so is tuesday the deadline? I bet my "short bus" boy wins!!!! Wait, will that make me, " First Lady To a Dork?"  :scratchchin:  :D

Bob T

Only the Messiah would say he is not the Messiah   :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjz16xjeBAA

Maybe Skip has the edge because of his penchant for moonrock collecting, my guess is what he has been constructing out in the desert

Area I

Old Dog, Old Tricks.

djcarguy

Dicktator of the'' Short Buss'': :P  :icon_smile_tongue:  :drool5:  :yesnod: ,,,has a First Lady??????????? :cheers:

skip68

It's becoming clear, the people have spoken.   I'm officially the most popular one on the short bus here. 

billfury

JB400

Quote from: skip68 on November 03, 2012, 08:14:47 AM
It's becoming clear, the people have spoken.   I'm officially the most popular one on the short bus here.  
Well, for only being here 2 months, I know I'm not getting kicked off anytime soon.  Maybe I need a few more bikini picx or a few more mormon jokes

Either way, it's cool to be the new kid in school :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: