News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

time to vote

Started by jar1292, October 14, 2012, 11:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is it that you would vote in for Poster Child for ADD of 2013

Skip
21 (53.8%)
Stroker400
8 (20.5%)
Fred
3 (7.7%)
Jim
2 (5.1%)
Other
5 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

jar1292

its election year so who would you vote for the poster child of ADD or now I guess ADHD?
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

JB400

I don't think I'm worthy of such a title.  I think that role needs to be given to someone with more experience  who can live up to such high demands.  I've only been here 1 month so  everyone hasn't gotten a chance to fully get to know me. Save me for next years' ballet.  Thank you though for the recommendation. :2thumbs:

lukedukem

1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Fred

I'm memorising my exceptance speech as I vote.   :smilielol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

Quote from: Fred on October 15, 2012, 12:07:15 AM
I'm memorising my exceptance speech as I vote.   :smilielol:
I didn't think that you had that much brain capacity.

Alaskan_TA

Did the ducks all vote for Skip? Does this mean they are not missing any more?  :shruggy:

jar1292

Skip your turn.... if you are elected how will you lower the price of chunky peanut butter compared to smooth? fred you can respon...... squirrel  :o :smilielol:
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

Fred

If I'm voted in as your ADD poster child 2013, I will do my utmost to reduce the high cost of chunky peanut butter by stealing from the rich and giving to the poor (forum members).
Vote 1 for Fred.

JB400

Where have I heard that before,  Oh yeah.  A Vote for Fred is a Vote for Obama. :smilielol:

Fred

No way.............I'm going it on my own. I'm not sharing the glory with anyone but myself!

Fred

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on October 15, 2012, 12:10:20 AM
Did the ducks all vote for Skip? Does this mean they are not missing any more?  :shruggy:

They must have done,   I don't know why. They belong to MMJim after all.  Bloody little Turn coats
There's no other way he could have got 4 votes.

skip68

If I'm elected I promise 3 things ...
#1, I will put a special team together to bring those ducks home .....

#2, I will stop kissing my sister in public .........

#3, I will protect all members here from enemies both foreign and domestic, especially from Australians.   
I'm skip68 and I approve this message.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

If I'm elected ( I'm memorising my speech as I write)
#I will make sure we spot the cat.
# I will give every member a new set of wheels (stolen from the rich)
#I will declare Monday Mopar Day and make it a public holiday for all forum members (including skip)
And I will make sure that I'm well looked after.  after all The happier I am, the more you will all be able to get away with.
Vote for Fred.

authorised and endorsed by your's truly.

JB400

I  $troker 400, do hereby withdraw from this election and throw my full support for my fellow American  :patriot: Chuck.  In the event that this candidate becomes tainted by corruption, greed, and scandals,  I will then nominate Jim. :patriot: :punkrocka:  I haven't received any bribes yet from Fred.

Fred

p/s free donuts for everyone.

JB400

skip68

Fred's giving free donuts?    :scratchchin:   Can I vote for Fred to even though I'm running against him?  ???   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

I don't see why not.  I voted for an oponent.  And not who you would think either.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

JB400

I'm disappointed in the candidates.  I'm back in.  I do hereby withdraw my withdrawal.

If I'm elected, there will be more bikini beauties on this site.  At least one on every discussion board.

If I'm elected, Fred will give free donuts anyway, providing he doesn't eat them first.

If I'm elected, everyone will have a top bunk.

If I'm elected, the grey thingy will be eliminated.

If I'm elected, everyone will have a chance to get a Hemi.

I'm $troker $400, and I support this message.

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Fred

I am simply devastated with the lack of support! I thought I was much loved. I've lost all my confidence.  I don't know when I'll be strong enough to step outside again. :bawling:
I withdraw forthwith and I'm taking my donuts with me. :moon:

JB400

I was talking about these kind of donuts. :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:  Somebody vote for Fred, he needs some :pity:

Fred, you need to work at it a little harder. You haven't been campaigning.  I think Chuck has been sending out pm's like crazy to get votes.

nvrbdn

what a great thing to post. in a year of huge elections goin on, i think this one will be the most important. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 17, 2012, 07:19:06 PM
  I think Chuck has been sending out pm's like crazy to get votes.

But what's he bribing them with?