News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new, charger owner

Started by Evolution69, October 17, 2011, 08:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I'll rephrase it.

Is vandalism not a big concern for you where you live then?

hawkeye

looks to be a bit fiddley and something no ordinary punter would try.  don't know exactly what it means but they say it on wheeler dealers all the time.

lexxman

Once the front end is off it should fit. And I bigger garage is never a bad thing either.

Dino

Awesome!  I so remember the day my first 68 arrived at my house.  To fix the garage issue, remove or leave the hood open, remove fenders, grill, valance and bumper and your car will be over a foot shorter, that should do it.

No keys, no problem.  Although a locksmith can take a blank Chrysler key and make it fit your locks, it would be easier just to buy a new set.  They're pretty cheap. 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Evolution69

I had a feeling it wouldn't fit, But to be honest I just ignored it, nothing was going to stop me owning a charger, Im working on getting the front end off in my spare time, Im not to worried about vandals as its out of sight from the road up a drive, and touch wood its an ok area I live in. Would like it out of the elements though, It should be in by the weekend if all goes to plan, and ive been talking to a few local garage combines finding out about an extension, It really is a matter for a few inches.

This is england, where the normal sized cars are about half the size of a charger.

Thank you gents for your kind words / help and support

Matching numbers 1968 Dodge Charger RT

"Because bad guys always drove Chargers" - Richard Hammond