News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My excellent charger vacation!

Started by AKcharger, October 09, 2012, 08:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

Last week I flew from Alaska  down to PA to visit my estranged charger that i hadn't seen since July '10 and drove 250 miles to a friends house in Newport News VA. Car started right up and ran fine to VA. Upon arrival we immediately launched into a 3 day 4 speed conversion on the car. Had a ball working on car and my Pal Stan has a 68 hemi GTX that we took everywhere...man he flogs that car, fastest car I've ever been in. Anyway, conversion went great, my car is completely diffrent, power I've never felt before with an auto.

To top it off on the drive back to Pennsylvania I elected to follow the GPS and take a different route through some back roads in western VA...AWESOME!! Nice twisty turney roads, perfect for the new 4speed, add to that the leaves were all turning colors, it just couldn't be cooler.

Got the car all tucked in and flew out this morning, great time!

Fred

That's got to be the most perfect way to spend your holidays.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

NHCharger

Quote from: Fred on October 09, 2012, 08:04:50 PM
That's got to be the most perfect way to spend your holidays.  :2thumbs:

:yesnod: :yesnod: Yup, just you and your Charger. Doesn't get any better than that.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

71ChallengeHer

Ghoste

You and your estranged Charger, I like that. :lol:

MoparMotel

Very nice sounds awesome! I've had the itch to do a 4 speed conversion for the last few months, been getting a list together of what parts I would need
1968 Dodge Charger