News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How many General Lee owners here ?

Started by 440, October 10, 2012, 02:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you own a General Lee or Standard Charger?

General Lee
35 (33.7%)
Standard
62 (59.6%)
Undecided
7 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

JB400

Quote from: Ghoste on October 14, 2012, 01:01:53 AM
I don't underatnd the "undecided" segment.  If the question is do you own one or not, wouldn't those be your only two choices? :lol:
I think that come from my response as I haven't made up my mind to build a GL or not, considering I'm still in the building stage compared to already built.

Ghoste

Quote from: 440 on October 10, 2012, 02:11:21 AM
I've searched for this topic but they are all pretty old. So, How many current General Lee owners do we have here?

I wonder how long this thread will stay civil.   :popcrn:

You either have one or you don't. :shruggy:

Ghoste

Not picking on anyone btw, just curious.

WB General Lee

I currently own two WB Generals #21 and 22.

Mr. Lee

Quote from: WB General Lee on October 14, 2012, 02:30:31 AM
I currently own two WB Generals #21 and 22.

It probably can't get any better as that  :2thumbs:

Boy, I would love to own a real one! Post some pics of them will you  :2thumbs:

WB General Lee

I am not able to post them for some reason. It looks like 200KB is the largest allowed. I used to post them is there a different way? I am using an I-Pad.

Ghoste

You have to resize them.  Some good primers on this in the suggestions forum.

WB General Lee

How do you resize them? Should I crimp them and try that? I will try it now

JB400

You can try and crimp them, but you might also have to do some cropping.  Good luck

WB General Lee

I could send them to someone here. Just read those that's what it looked like to me. That would be easier.

Ghoste

WB General Lee

Ghoste

WB General Lee

Mr. Lee

Quote from: WB General Lee on October 14, 2012, 11:08:05 AM
I could send them to someone here. Just read those that's what it looked like to me. That would be easier.

Here are the pics from WB General Lee #21 and #22 that Mark did send me  :2thumbs:

Ghoste

I've seen the Black Beauty parked in the Detroit area.  Was it Roseville Mark?  In front of a party store?

WB General Lee

Oh wow lol ya that was my Black Beauty. It was in Macomb on Groesbeck right. Are you near there? The first shots are the 22 car and the last two are the 21.

Mr. Lee

Quote from: WB General Lee on October 14, 2012, 08:01:58 PM
Oh wow lol ya that was my Black Beauty. It was in Macomb on Groesbeck right. Are you near there? The first shots are the 22 car and the last two are the 21.

Hey Mark, what about this pic? Are these all real Movie used General Lee's? And the jumped one in front, is that your #21 or #22?

Technically you are corect Ghoste. The undecided was for people who are on the fence of going either way.

WB General Lee

This picture was taken at a shop right down the street from WB. They work on cars for Warner Brothers. In fact there was a Lincoln there owned by Johnny Knoxville who was there the same day I went there to talk to the mechanics. My quess is the 21 was in that bunch but neither were the smashed one. That car ended up at the Peterson Museum. I was offered it but didn't want to go through the hassle.

68coronetGLwannabe

Yes  :icon_smile_cool:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

GL#10

I have owned and still own

one replica

3 tv series and 4 Movie General lee's

#57 #76 #13  #4  #10 #17 # 18 

Who wouldn't want to own a GL  ???

Ghoste

I wouldn't want to own one.  In all honesty I just don't care for the way they look is all.

Cooter

I wouldn't want a real one. IMO, everybody that sees my junk thinks it's "Real" anyway so....

I had read somewhere that the Lee1 car when found was toured around as in found condition and people knew it was real, began to remove litlle pieces of it...No thanks.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"