News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

adam and god

Started by nvrbdn, October 10, 2012, 08:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

god created adam. he put him in the garden of eden. adam was sitting around unhappy. god hated seeing this and he started making animals so adam would have some friends. but no matter what god did, adam was still sad. so finally god said to adam, "what is it that you need adam? you are so unhappy."  adam said to god, " i want something that has curves (as he motions with his hands), i want  it to have long flowing hair. eyes that sparkle like the stars in the sky. skin so soft. a smile that will melt you like butter." god stops adam and says "adam, that will cost you an arm and a leg." .......................

adam says back to god, "well, what can i get for a rib?"
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

That one's a classic, just like everyone on this site, except me!!!! :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs: