News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CGLFC - need to contact member

Started by 69fourspd, October 06, 2012, 12:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69fourspd

Hey guys. I tried activating my account on CGLFC but the admins have not activated yet - its been a while. I am trying to get a hold of "crzy c" to purchase some graphics he produces. Anyone know him or an admin at CGLFC to help get in touch? Any help would be appreciated.

Also, same username on CGLFC - 69fourspd

Thanks - Matt

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Send them an email to activate your acct.  :Twocents:

69fourspd

XS29 - I tried sending an email to the email I received saying thank you for registering.  So far no luck and I do not have any other addresses to send to. An admin needs to approve your registration before you can access anything.

Thanks - Matt

Indygenerallee

Took me over 5 times trying to register and just about 2 months to get registered!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

skip68

I tried for 5 or 6 months and then I just gave up. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

General_01

I sent a PM to Crzy C and let him know that if he is a member here to contact you. I don't even bother emailing Scott and his admins. Usually a waste of time.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

69fourspd

Thanks General. Much appreciated.  :2thumbs: