News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"Dana" on eBay?

Started by jaak, February 22, 2013, 09:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

I think so. I love that color.  :drool5:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

hemi68charger

Quote from: jaak on February 22, 2013, 09:41:17 PM
Is this the 69 500 (Dana), that member Troy use to own?
Jason

Yeap, that's her.......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

jaak

Quote from: hemi68charger on February 23, 2013, 08:12:46 AM
Quote from: jaak on February 22, 2013, 09:41:17 PM
Is this the 69 500 (Dana), that member Troy use to own?
Jason

Yeap, that's her.......

I thought so, after looking at all the pics. Beautiful car, always been one of my favorites.

Jason

ACUDANUT

90K for Charger 500 that ain't a Hemi ?.  Not in my book or budget.

rnjump

Love that car and the color. A little off topic but the seller states many of the 500 original cars were destroyed by NASCAR teams. I always guessed passengers cars were not destined for the nascar track. Any input?

mauve66

listing gone but doesn't say it had a bid?????  scam using others photos??
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

hemi68charger

Quote from: mauve66 on February 26, 2013, 07:11:24 PM
listing gone but doesn't say it had a bid?????  scam using others photos??

The auction was a "buy it now" or "make offer" version of ebay I believe. I don't think it was a scam because the photos were taken in front of his garage, I've been there when I went to go look at my Daytona when he owned it... The seller's profile name is the appropriate one.

Quote from: rnjump on February 26, 2013, 07:07:28 PM
   Love that car and the color. A little off topic but the seller states many of the 500 original cars were destroyed by NASCAR teams. I always guessed passengers cars were not destined for the nascar track. Any input?

No they weren't... I'll leave it at that.... I've stated "truths" about the car before when it went on the auction-block right after I traded it and I got in trouble...  :angel:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection