News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gas prices suck

Started by skip68, October 02, 2012, 12:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlackDodge

3.39 now and slooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy coming down.

BBD

JB400

Quote from: Fred on October 21, 2012, 08:19:16 PM
Ours just jumped up by a whopping 20 cents a litre for no obvious reason.
The news reader warned us it was going to go up by 3 cents.  Somebody's pocketing 17 cents.
I got to make money somehow.

Fred

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on October 21, 2012, 08:53:35 PM
3.39 now and slooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy coming down.

BBD

That's the trouble.  It comes down slowly but goes up quickly.
A bit like the stock market only thats the other way around.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: Fred on October 21, 2012, 11:00:15 PM

BBD

You got that right!

2 weeks ago or so when the west coast went crazy ours went up 24 cents in an hour. lol

Free market........gotta love it. :P

BBD

skip68

Just put $140 of regular in my truck and it's still not full.   :brickwall:  I'll be in Santa Barbara tomorrow and look forwards to buying gas there on Thursday to get home.   :'(
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on October 22, 2012, 06:26:33 PM
Quote from: Fred on October 21, 2012, 11:00:15 PM

BBD

You got that right!

2 weeks ago or so when the west coast went crazy ours went up 24 cents in an hour. lol

Free market........gotta love it. :P

BBD

I guess the only consolation is, we can still get it.

JB400

2 days after the election, gas goes up 7 cents up to $3.15  Hold on to your pocketbooks. 

Dino

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 08, 2012, 03:54:39 PM
2 days after the election, gas goes up 7 cents up to $3.15  Hold on to your pocketbooks. 

Alright I've had enough of this.  Every damn post is about how the world will end becaus of the election.  If you want to talk politics then go to a political forum.  I'm sick to death about everyone bitching about it here.  This is supposed to be a forum where we can relax and talk about the good things in life. 

I don't suppose you noticed gas went up $2/ gallon when your buddy W was in office right?

This fucking place will never change...
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

JB400

Holiday season is coming up bud, gas prices go up.  Sorry for rubbing you the wrong way.  Have a beer :cheers:

JB400

Today, I'm over it.  Yesterday, no.  Complaining about it doesn't do anything but create new problems.  Now I just hope that no one does anything stupid the next 4 years.  Just looking for a brighter tomorrow through all the darkness.  (nothing racial intended) :2thumbs:  The only reason I mentioned Election Day was because I used it as a benchmark calendar day (Same as a holiday?)  If I said Tuesday, I'd probably still be hung either way. And yes, they were at the cheapest here on tuesday at $3.08

areibel

Quote from: Dino on November 08, 2012, 03:57:16 PM

Alright I've had enough of this.  Every damn post is about how the world will end becaus of the election.  If you want to talk politics then go to a political forum.  I'm sick to death about everyone bitching about it here.  This is supposed to be a forum where we can relax and talk about the good things in life. 

I don't suppose you noticed gas went up $2/ gallon when your buddy W was in office right?

THANK YOU!   :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: areibel on November 08, 2012, 04:18:31 PM
Quote from: Dino on November 08, 2012, 03:57:16 PM

THANK YOU!   :2thumbs:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: yup time to knuckle down band together and keep this train a rollin
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on November 08, 2012, 07:08:12 PM
:popcrn: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I think I know that tune.............heard it several times before.

resq302

Honestly, I have seen some stations go up in price to around $3.69/gal for reg.  However, HESS is still at $3.51/gal regular.    :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

skip68

$3.37 today for regular.   

nh_mopar_fan

It cost me $129 to fill the Holden Commodore in NZ before I returned it to Avis. That's a rebagded Pontiac G8?

2.12/L

That's coming this way. Just a matter of time.

Chargen69

JB400

We went down to $3.05 after the jump last week.

resq302

On Tues. the price was up to 3.55 and now back down to 3.51.  My guess is because the gas rationing ended on Tues and they figured everyone would be on a rush to get gas since there were no restrictions.  Funny how the day after it went back down again.  Its all the speculation that drives the price up.  Just like everything else.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Fred

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on November 11, 2012, 10:55:22 PM
It cost me $129 to fill the Holden Commodore in NZ before I returned it to Avis. That's a rebagded Pontiac G8?

2.12/L

I think we need to sprout wings.

JB400

Quote from: Fred on November 16, 2012, 10:07:06 PM

2.12/L

Drink RedBull.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 16, 2012, 10:54:58 PM
Quote from: Fred on November 16, 2012, 10:07:06 PM

2.12/L

Drink RedBull.

I thought that only worked for insects?

JB400

general69chargerlee

You know what people, out here in Quebec, Canada we're paying ...get this....as of today....$6.40 a gallon for 87 octane, which is 4.5 litres of fuel, not 3.8 litres the U.S. has. So we get a WHOLE LOT more gas for the buck!!! YEAH RIGHT!!! We are getting ROYALLY price gouged day in and day out and it makes me SICK that OUR gouvernment is doing N O T H I N G about it!!!!