News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I can't tell anymore if I'm coming or going.......

Started by Hemi Runner, September 30, 2012, 03:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

JB400

A383Wing

you need to put some tail lights in that rear panel and light 'em up

Bryan

Hemi Runner

Quote from: A383Wing on September 30, 2012, 07:54:49 PM
you need to put some tail lights in that rear panel and light 'em up

Bryan

I've got a couple of sets around here, that's a good idea! :2thumbs:

Ghoste

I have a Super Bee tail panel trim and frille in my shed that I always wanted to do that to but can never bring myself to pay what they want for taillights just for a wall hanging.  Now that I see yours Brian I may have to reach deeper in the pockets.  Thanks. ;)

Hemi Runner

I have it all laying around for now, but at some point it's going on the car so I won't be making anything permanent.

nvrbdn

neat idea.  :scratchchin: i do have some parts around...........
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

GOTWING

i will soon have a mangled orange superbird nose to hang up as garage art... :eek2: Got a NOS one on the way thanks to Hagerty. :icon_smile_big:

Ghoste

Some garage art you could have done without huh?

nascarxx29

GOTWING glad you got a nosecone coming :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Saved wing car souvenior
Superbird 1/4 Souvenir

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

billssuperbird

i hope that bike does not fall on that charger. then hit the daytona :eek2:

70Sbird

Quote from: Hemi Runner on September 30, 2012, 03:52:54 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :D :shruggy:
[

Looking good!
I see that you have walls now! defiantly some progress since the last time I stopped by!
:2thumbs:

Scott Faulkner

Hemi Runner

Yeah,
   I have walls now..... and a roof and some windows and some doors (except the big expensive ones!) I'll keep plugging away!! Stop by sometime if you're in the area :2thumbs:

A383Wing

Quote from: billssuperbird on October 01, 2012, 02:43:59 PM
i hope that bike does not fall on that charger. then hit the daytona :eek2:

nope..it won't fall...it's tied up there to the rafter.

The light bulbs in my taillights hanging from rafters are just clear C7 Christmas bulbs screwed into sets of 3 sockets that you can pick up at Lowes, Michaels stores during the holidays. They have an "on-off" switch but I leave it on and my lights just come on when I turn on the garage lights

Bryan

nvrbdn

The light bulbs in my taillights hanging from rafters are just clear C7 Christmas bulbs screwed into sets of 3 sockets that you can pick up at Lowes, Michaels stores during the holidays. They have an "on-off" switch but I leave it on and my lights just come on when I turn on the garage lights

Bryan[/color]
[/quote]

those are cool. think i will do a set of those.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

GOTWING

yeah, im glad to get a nos nose, just want to get her back home soon! it's in good hands though :2thumbs:

A383Wing

Quote from: nvrbdn on October 01, 2012, 09:55:12 PM

those are cool. think i will do a set of those.

I'll try and get a pic of the bulb holders I'm referring to this weekend if you are unsure of what I'm talking about

Bryan

nvrbdn

yep cool. thanks. im also building a couch out of the back of a 56 buick, so that would work for the tail lights on that too. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

nvrbdn, I found 4 pics of the light strings I used a while ago...they come 3 light sockets to a string, and you could use only 2 lights per string if needed. The pics show a different light bulb than the Christmas C7 bulbs I am using now...the bulbs pictured were way too bright.

They are held into the rear of my lens housings with the springy clips...fit right in without any modification..just squeeze & install

you can find these 3 light strings at Michaels craft stores

Bryan

nvrbdn

yep, i know those lights. also found some on single. so you are using the christmas bulb. good. the frosted bulb would dim it down a bit. may even check to see if the red bulbs mellow it down a bit more, or if that would be too dim. thanks. im gona get on these. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House