News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Please, please help!

Started by Fred, September 29, 2012, 11:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsskip68

Did you just call Fred a D*ck-head?  :smilielol: J/K!!!!!!

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on September 30, 2012, 03:01:13 AM
  Our bad.  But before you start crying about it Fred just remember this happens every day to thousands of men in prison.  

Hey skippy baby...........I've know that for as long as I've known you.   :nana: :slap:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

Quote from: mrsskip68 on September 30, 2012, 03:04:20 AM
Did you just call Fred a Dick-head?  :smilielol: J/K!!!!!!
Butthead works as well.  But, since you said it..... :smilielol:

skip68

Just so you know Fred, if a gold watch fell out of you in the shower it's mine.  I'd like it back please.   Feel free to have it cleaned.  
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 30, 2012, 03:04:08 AM
Mrs Fred we need you to calm down.   Fred just went through a very traumatic ordeal and I'm guessing he's probably in the shower about now.   Our bad.  But before you start crying about it Fred just remember this happens every day to thousands of men in prison.  
One other note... just because we done it to you does not mean you can do it to us.  We were just trying to help :2thumbs:

I think I got the short end.............nay...................the long end of the stick.. :smilielol: :smilielol:

skip68

I don't recall seeing anything long during the procedure.  Do you stroker?   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

Quote from: skip68 on September 30, 2012, 03:06:20 AM
Just so you know Fred, if a gold watch fell out of you in the shower it's mine.  I'd like it back please.   Feel free to have it cleaned.  
I didn't know you had a gold watch Skip.  Hey, where'd mine disappear to?  I guess it's true, Fred is a tight a..!

I don't remember even using anything long.  Ask the missus.

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on September 30, 2012, 03:06:20 AM

I heard something ticking and raced to the toilet but there was an almighty explosion and woosh! I've got to get back under the shower again.

I did find someones nose ring though............own up.

skip68

OK, the grey thingy is held up in a abandoned warehouse in Alabama.  Looks like its got a hostage.  

JB400

Quote from: skip68 on September 30, 2012, 03:11:55 AM
OK, the grey thingy is held up in a abandoned warehouse in Alabama.  Looks like its got a hostage.   
That's out of our jurisdiction. Let someone else deal with it.

Fred

Mrs Fred we need you to calm down.   Fred just went through a very traumatic ordeal and I'm guessing he's probably in the shower about now.   Our bad.  But before you start crying about it Fred just remember this happens every day to thousands of men in prison.  
One other note... just because we done it to you does not mean you can do it to us.  We were just trying to help :2thumbs:

Let me just say................I appreciate it!   :cheers:

JB400

Quote from: Fred on September 30, 2012, 03:16:06 AM
One other note... just because we done it to you does not mean you can do it to us.  We were just trying to help :2thumbs:

Let me just say................I appreciate it!   :cheers:
We're here for ya buddy. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 30, 2012, 03:13:21 AM
Quote from: skip68 on September 30, 2012, 03:11:55 AM
OK, the grey thingy is held up in a abandoned warehouse in Alabama.  Looks like its got a hostage.   
That's out of our jurisdiction. Let someone else deal with it.

Come on guys, you've got the perfect camouflage  The GL. No one will suspect a thing. You can be in and gone before anyone cottons on.

skip68

Oh sheeeeet!  The grey thingy is armed.   He's got a gun.   Here's surveillance photo just taken.  

JB400

We'll have to run it by our commander in chief before we make any decisions. It might be a while. He's got to do a taping of the View, then he's got to have a beer summit, after that, he's got to make out his basketball bracket.  It might take a while.

Fred

That's alright, Lisa can handle it. Only tell her I need it back alive. After all, I lost it in perfect condition and wish to get it back as same.  :yesnod:

skip68

Better hurry.   This grey thingy looks pissed.  

JB400

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on September 30, 2012, 03:27:06 AM
Better hurry.   This grey thingy looks pissed.  

No I don't, I look perfectly normal................ask Mrs. Fred

Fred

Did I mention Lisa...................you can have the middle bunk?  :icon_smile_big:

JB400

Quote from: Fred on September 30, 2012, 03:29:04 AM
Quote from: skip68 on September 30, 2012, 03:27:06 AM
Better hurry.   This grey thingy looks pissed. 

No I don't, I look perfectly normal................ask Mrs. Fred
It's starting to sound like this grey thingy is trying to take over Fred.  Hey Skip, Capt. sir, what do you think?

Fred

What's wrong with my mouth?  I'm dribbling.

Fred

I can no longer work out where one thread starts and the other finishes.  :lol:

JB400

Quote from: Fred on September 30, 2012, 03:43:39 AM
I can no longer work out where one thread starts and the other finishes.  :lol:
I can't either.  I can't believe we filled up 3 pages on this thread and 1 on the other already. Just wait  a few hours and see what everyone else will think.

moparstuart

Im going to go do a bunch of CRACK then come back and read this thread
I'm sure i will understand it much better then
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE