News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Please, please help!

Started by Fred, September 29, 2012, 11:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Hello .................

Hello ............................

The ...........grey........thingy ..............got me ..

The grey thingy...........................it's ...................it's ....................moparmanjim ....

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

For anyone that has any sense enough to understand what was going on in this thread,  you have to read the last page of the Bullsheet thread simultaneously with this one and then jump to this one.  Time to walk the lizard. :2thumbs:

JB400

Skip, can you handle him?  Do I need to walk the lizard?  Repeat,  do I need to walk the lizard?

skip68

The lizard is not going to work this time.  Save yourselves.   The grey thingy knows my weakness ...............it found my tickle spot.   
I repeat .......it found my tickle spot.  Over.   

Someone's coming.   Gotta go. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

Do I need to call headquarters and have them send you a barrel of laughs? Roger.

skip68

Better make it 2 barrels.  Oh, and tell them to send some of that fancy cheese.  You know, the Smokey Cheddar stuff.   Over.   

JB400

Roger that, Skip. 2 barrels, Repeat 2 barrels.  That's a negative on the cheese.  Repeat. That's a negative.  Stinky cheese man beat you to it.  My pager's going off.  I shall return.

JB400

Ok Skip, hold on.  Do whatever you can to fight the grey thingy.  I'm in the process of getting a couple tickets to Wisconsin to get your fancy smoked cheddar cheese.  Sorry, have to take along girl from last plane ride.  She had too many jello shots.  Fred is supposed to meet me in Vegas so he can cut the cheese.  Have you received the barrels of laughs yet?  They might be on back order.  Commander in chief has requested extra elbow grease to help with golf game.  I told him you used the last of it to save Fred.  He's pissed,  blames it on the previous administration.  He wants to talk to you at the morning beer summit.  Got a message.  Mormon friend wants to know when you can have champagne glass jacuzzi installed.  Don't worry about view from bunk bed.  It doesn't compare with the view from Fred's bed.  Neighbor looks good. 

nvrbdn

ok, i made it through this. my gosh man, sounds like touch and go for a while. they grey thingy looks pretty pissed off. skip needs to get out of alabama. dang, you guys may have saved the world and all i did was put the gas tank and seat belts in the charger. :brickwall:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Boy oh boy! did I have the weirdest dream last night.  I dreamt I lost something grey. Geez..............I'm so sore, what's wrong with me. Why am I walking funny.

Got to go to see the doctor now but I'll be back!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

put the lime in the coconut  and drink it all up.....you put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning. :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 30, 2012, 06:05:30 PM
put the lime in the coconut  and drink it all up.....you put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning. :D
:shruggy:  :brickwall:  :2thumbs: now thats funny
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Fred

Doctor said it's just one of those 24 hour bugs caused by giant tropical hallucinogenic mosquito's.
He was much more concerned about the ram rod stuck up my............
Seems I'm as good as grey!  :icon_smile_big:

But just to be on the safe side..................I'm gonna put the lime in the coconut.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

Glad to hear your doing better Fred.  I know what you mean about crazy dreams last night.  I don't think coconuts with limes are going to help me any.  Do you have any suggestions?  Wait, I got knock at the door.   :icon_smile_blackeye: :icon_smile_blackeye:  Ok, now I know something wierd happened last night.  That was my ex friend.  He's a devoted christan and he was at church today.  Said he got a text from some gay guy showing his butt.  He wasn't amused.  I didn't know he was in Australia.  Wants to know how that happened.  When I woke up this morning, I found this strange girl beside me.  Oh, hi honey.  She's up. :icon_smile_blackeye: :icon_smile_blackeye: She wants to know how this grey thingy ended up her......  I don't know.  The bed and her underwear is wet.  I thought I heard someone moaning last night.  Who's in the other bunks?  Wait, I don't want to know.  I think it's chow time.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 30, 2012, 09:07:18 PM
Glad to hear your doing better Fred.

All thanks to you and skip (even if you did leave me on the floor and forgot about me longer than was necessary:  :2thumbs:

Who's in the other bunks?  

Beats the hell out of me.  :shruggy:

I thought I heard someone moaning last night.

It was me moaning.............just before I came to and picked myself up off the floor.
I'm going back to bed.

JB400

Well, I do apologize about all that there Fred.  You just woke up before we got back.  We wanted to get everything cleaned up first.  We came back and you were gone.  Didn't know if you left, got Frednapped, or what.  We was going to carry you to the couch.  I went to bed.  Dunno what Skip did.  Figured we'd find you the next morning.  My ......... still hurts.  Just so you know, we're here for ya :pity: :2thumbs:

skip68

So, how's life treating you Fred?   

Fred

I'm good to go.  :coocoo:
Been checking out the "female body" in the lighter side.

skip68

That's funny, I'm married and there hasn't been a lighter side of my wife since 1988.   

JB400

You're just now checking out the female body? :icon_smile_big:

JB400

Quote from: skip68 on October 01, 2012, 01:33:51 AM
That's funny, I'm married and there hasn't been a lighter side of my wife since 1988.  
I hope she's not online.  Wait, things could get interesting if she is. :popcrn:

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on October 01, 2012, 01:33:51 AM

That's cause she's packing six shooters. Those things way a tonne. Maybe if you were just happy to see her.........she'd settle for that.  :D

skip68

NO!  Don't tell anyone but I'm gonna kill her tonight.