News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NVRBDN!!!(FEATURING) HELPING FIND THE DUCKS with Stu & Jim!!

Started by mrsskip68, September 20, 2012, 10:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on September 28, 2012, 03:49:07 PM
Bob, this site is mostly men.  Do you really think you'll have the same problem?   :shruggy:  Members sending you nude pictures, sexy lingerie, showing up at your work or camping on your lawn? ?????????   :shruggy: :scratchchin:  Actually, now that I think about it you probably would with some of these sick members.   :drool5:

I've got to say, if we had more female members, we probably wouldn't have headed down the path we have. It's the lack thereof that has forced us to bond with one another and turn us into the perverts we've become.  :nana: I was perfectly normal before I joined this forum. :D

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

skip68

Oh I get it Fred.  It's our fault huh?  I bet your wife will tell us different.   I'm betting she'd tell us you've always been a sick twisted man.    :yesnod:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on September 28, 2012, 06:10:52 PM
Oh I get it Fred.  It's our fault huh?  I bet your wife will tell us different.   I'm betting she'd tell us you've always been a sick twisted man.    :yesnod:

No...........not until the day I met skip and co.
And I'm very grateful.  :icon_smile_big:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

I figure I better correct myself a little bit.  First and foremost, I'm still single.  Would it be nice to have a good-looking female model lingerie for me, HECK YAH!!!  Sorry, marriage deals I cannot relate to.  I'll build my car first, then we'll see about getting a model. :2thumbs:

Indygenerallee

I see we have a picture of Richard Cranium, Shit I mean Myturbinsdirty running a marathon!!!  :lol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

A383Wing

Four pages of "birthday posts" and my head really hurts now...

Happy belated birthday...

I'm outta here...nite to all

Bryan