News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ha... I ran-across my Charger on myspace...

Started by Charger Aficionado, February 09, 2006, 03:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

I was pretty shocked to see it on there...  This chick had a left a remark on somone's page I know...

http://www.myspace.com/sarahb2121 

oldschool_muscle

- Tim
1973 Charger

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PlumBad70

Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

ramit

I scored 17 out of 20.  I thought I could do better than that, since I would consider myself an expert on the female breast. ;D ;D

rollingthunder

life's to short have a blast before its gone.

Charger_Fan

WOW!! I know most of those sets! :boogie:

#3 does not look fake to me! :rant:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69charger2002

wow i got 19 out of 20. i'm imBREAST with myself.. i missed #14
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

The Ghoul

they are real!!
she paid for them her self
that is wild... definetly a complament to your car.

skip68

:drool5: I scored 17 of 20.  Now for the taste test.... :icon_smile_big:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!