News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The greatest movie trailer ever.

Started by hatersaurusrex, March 08, 2013, 01:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatersaurusrex

OK maybe not ever but a '72 Runner and a hot piece of... umm.... respectable lady person...

Looks corny as hell yet awesome.   Anyone seen it?

http://vimeo.com/56721636#
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

JB400

At least they have a good taste in cars.  Actress looks  :drool5: but she's working it too hard.

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Cooter

No name actors, Horrible acting, 1970's appearing Hot Rod drivewn by some Hardass looking dude with a tart on his arm....Hmmmmm Sure this ain't the new Fast And Furious Trailer? :D
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

TUFCAT

bill440rt

Very throwback B movie.

The car was featured in a recent issue of MCG. The owner also stars in the movie.
Also going back a few years I was there at the M.A.NATS when he put it into the wall during a race. MCG covered the crash as well. The car was fixed up over the next year or two, now it's in the movie.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

69 OUR/TEA

I can't stand that 70's look,jacked up w/air shocks @ 90lbs. with 50's sticking out the rear WW's so when you hit a good dip in the road ,WHAM 1/4 panel right on top of the tire .NTM,must drive like crap !!!!!
Yup,B movie all the way.
But I do love the orig Cannonball !!!!

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on March 08, 2013, 08:36:48 AM
I can't stand that 70's look,jacked up w/air shocks @ 90lbs. with 50's sticking out the rear WW's so when you hit a good dip in the road ,WHAM 1/4 panel right on top of the tire .NTM,must drive like crap !!!!!
Yup,B movie all the way.
But I do love the orig Cannonball !!!!

Actually...

I used to run 150 psi :Twocents:

1974dodgecharger

FCK yeah I dont know about you guys but in all honesty this movie looks awesome only due to the cars, throwback, classic(nes), modern version, and just plain coolness and silliness into it.

Whens this movie coming out on blu ray?

68RT4ME

Watching the trailer is just about all I'd want to see of this movie. Even the cars can't save it and that RR?, nothin cool about it to me. :eek2:
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

Drache

It's a 26 minute movie short made for a film festival poking fun at early B movies. What's not to like?

As for the car, it's a car built for the dragstrip. Almost 1000hp on pump gas or something like that. Like someone said, it's Bob Spillman's car (the main "actor" in the movie). He did a lot of the work himself supposedly.

As for the female, that is Amber Smith. A former Sport's Illustrated Swimsuit model. She used to be a Prostitute and was addicted to drugs when she was in her mid teens. The line in the trailer where the Sheriff says "That ain't no Rita Hayworth son" is a gag as Amber Smith played "Rita Hayworth" lookalikes in a couple movies/TV shows.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Mytur Binsdirti

BS; here's the trailer from the greatest movie ever made......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_5p4JRIlSU

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Mike DC

I'm guessing it makes a much better trailer than actual movie, even at only 26 minutes.  That is the case for most of these uncompromising indie concepts.

Dino

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on March 08, 2013, 02:28:52 PM

I'm guessing it makes a much better trailer than actual movie, even at only 26 minutes.  That is the case for most of these uncompromising indie concepts.

Unfortunately many trailers for full length blockbusters these days seem to be better than the actual movie also.  Sometimes I look for the trailer of a movie I just saw and wish I had seen the trailer first as it pretty much is a collection of the good parts in said movie.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

oldgold69

my buddy had the twin too it a yellow 72 340 with a blower   with air shocks and L 60 14 on the back  in 1977