News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How can I fit a 572 HEMI in my 1969 Charger GL? **pic**

Started by Mopar Nut, September 28, 2012, 07:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

Should I take the hood off?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

skip68

:smilielol:   I'd say so.  Honestly it looks like new.   Fresh paint, tires and interior.    :icon_smile_big:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Ghoste

JB400

Looks like a ship of somesorts.  I see two rows of stars and maybe a ship in the row as well.  Top says Treasure Hunt

Mopar Nut

It's actually a "H" with a "T" in the middle of it, stands for "Treasure Hunt". My teenage boy likes GL's and spotted this on the web.