News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Missing parts for my 68

Started by Mr.Sixpack, September 25, 2012, 01:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Sixpack

Hi Guy's

I'm missing parts for my Charger-68 and Year One has what I want.
But they wont ship to Sweden, they have a connection in Sweden.
But I don't like to order from them, they are slow(minimum 2 months) and the parts
costs twice as much then what it should, and they forgets half of the order.

I have bought interior parts from Legendary and they ship quick and are good.

But now I need other things that Y1 has, I have even checked on ebay but can't find for example "filler neckseal".

Any suggestions  :shruggy:

Thanks  :cheers:

cdr

RT SPECIALTIES ,HERBS,CLASSIC INDUSTRIES
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Ghoste

So many choices besides Year One.  There are precious few parts they offer exclusively. ;)

chargerboy69

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Mr.Sixpack

Ghoste

Have you asked him?  Sometimes they list it that way on e bay but will make exceptions.

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Marck

I've dealt with rockauto.com several times, and I allways ship through www.shopusa.com..

Shopusa gives you an adress in the US, so you can buy from shops that don't ship overseas.. It is very simple, and has worked out great for me.. (Denmark)  :2thumbs:

Check out www.shopusa.se

Mr.Sixpack