News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Emergency Brake lever question

Started by Dodgerdallas, September 29, 2012, 07:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgerdallas

I tore my brakes down to replace them and low and behold this part,I guess its called an E-brake lever,was missing completely from the left drum-Oreillys doesnt have it,does anyone know where I can order one short of scavenging the bone yards?
This is gonna be cheap and easy......

A383Wing

pretty sure you have 10" brakes...find someone parting out any "B" body from 66-70 and maybe beyond...it will fit

so where was the end of the cable connected too?

Bryan

Dodgerdallas

No cable at all on that side,some real pros out there...

John_Kunkel

The left lever for 10" brakes is P/N 2881661. This is considered a non-wear item so you will not find it in the aftermarket, only NOS or used.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Dodgerdallas

Ok thanks,any idea where I could locate one?

A383Wing

Quote from: Dodgerdallas on September 30, 2012, 04:27:14 PM
Ok thanks,any idea where I could locate one?

put an ad in the "Parts Wanted" section of this forum.....nobody's gonna know what you want unless you ask for it in the correct section. There are lots of other forums as well to post on. As I stated before, any 66-70 lever will work as long as it's for 10" brakes....look in the parts for sale section as well, maybe someone is parting out a car

Bryan

Dodgerdallas