News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hemi Geno's Kansas City owners reunion Tour saturday sept 22nd 2012

Started by moparstuart, September 24, 2012, 08:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

remember these are ians photos
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

moparstuart

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

moparstuart

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

moparstuart

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5:

moparstuart

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5:

moparstuart

Ian and i played some washers

moparstuart

moparstuart

it was a fantastic morning and afternoon  . The stories were amazing and it was truely a once in a life time event.
  Thank you so much Gene for letting us be a small part , we had a blast and loved  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: all over the car .

Ian and I had to get home as wayne was coming over to deliver my car and get it back in my garage .

Then off with my wife for a concert in the evening .   

Ghoste

I like the car pics.  It does look like it was a great day.  The parasailing looks fun and all, I guess I'm just more of a car guy.  (although I think I'd definitely be willing to try the parasailing thing)

moparstuart

moparstuart

hemigeno

You know it's windy when you have to account for drift when playing washers   :o

Awesome photos, Stuart - and thank you again for coming, cooking, and photo-documenting the day.

:cheers:

UFO

Davtona

Thanks for cooking lunch and posting the pics Stuart. Lunch really hit the spot.  :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: Davtona on September 25, 2012, 09:08:13 PM
Thanks for cooking lunch and posting the pics Stuart. Lunch really hit the spot.  :2thumbs:
:2thumbs:  it was great seeing you again dave and ian had a blast taking pictures with you

hemigeno

Quote from: UFO on September 25, 2012, 07:44:13 PM
OMG!!! Where are the booties for the tires?? ??

Actually, this set of tires doesn't need booties.  I still have the ultra-correct tire & wheel set with NOS components and inkstamped tires, but those were tucked safely back at the shop last Saturday.  This is another complete set of tires & wheels; they have repro bias ply Firestones, repro 14x6 Road Wheels (from Stockton Wheel), refurbished '69 trim rings, and re-chromed shorty center caps.  About the only discernable difference is that the tread doesn't have inkstamps on them... although I've noticed that vintage bias ply tires just have a different look at the "shoulder" of the tire than the modern reproductions.  At the 'Nats I noticed John Antonelli's and Tony D'Agostino's Daytonas had that same/right look with their Goodyear redlines also, so it's not just my set.

:cheers:

Troy

Quote from: ACUDANUT on September 26, 2012, 02:21:50 PM
Gloves for the pedals ? Really ?
That's nothing! Gene wears a Hazmat suit with a rebreather when he has to sit in it... :P

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

moparstuart

hemigeno

Quote from: moparstuart on September 26, 2012, 02:33:59 PM
Quote from: Troy on September 26, 2012, 02:33:07 PM
That's nothing! Gene wears a Hazmat suit with a rebreather when he has to sit in it... :P

Troy

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :rofl:

I made them all sign a release that they'd never tell anyone about that!!!   :flame:

hemigeno

Seriously though... if you had sifted through as many NOS clutch/brake pedal pads and for as long as I had looking for a pair with enough of the waxy form-release agent left on them, you might look at the subject a little differently.  I understand that it's a little overboard, which is exactly why Stuart is giving me grief about it.  Oh well, at least they're not neon yellow like the other pair I had used.