News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hood latch release rod

Started by Lord Warlock, September 30, 2012, 02:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Warlock

Does anyone know of a source for the 6 inch long rod that connects between the release lever and the hood latch on a 69 charger grille?  I found the latch, and the knob, but cannot locate the rod.  I also found a fairly nasty set on ebay but hate to buy the whole group when i only need the rod and clips that hold the rod in place.   I suppose i can always fashion a make do solution with a wire coat hanger, but hate to botch things together at this stage of the game. 

I would have thought the rod would have been where i put the other parts, but its gotten itself lost.

appreciate any help here.
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.