News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Monster Mopar Pictures

Started by 1970Moparmann, September 23, 2012, 08:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

41husk

Danny, every time you went around me I couldn't help but step on it, and every time I did my power steering belt would start howling.  I was a bit embarassed but still had a blast!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

djcarguy

Quote from: Devil on September 24, 2012, 04:05:43 PM
I like the crossing the finish line ones.

Ryan
Black with red wing an tail ,,think my all time fav,,awesum..but  all wing cars and awesum mopars  can get me  revved  an excited.  thanks for pics an enjoy these bee yu ty ful cars .great shots at finish line,with 2 or more cars crossing.. :popcrn: :popcrn: :2thumbs: :drool5: :drool5: :2thumbs:

GOTWING

great pics, i like the black 68 R/T rag top :drool5: the black dart looks cool with the steelies and redlines! :2thumbs: and of course the orange 70 charger R/T  :drool5: orange superbirds arent bad either :icon_smile_big:

Fred

Also love the black with the red wing.  :2thumbs: 

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

1970Moparmann

Quote from: GOTWING on September 28, 2012, 12:29:26 PM
great pics, i like the black 68 R/T rag top :drool5: the black dart looks cool with the steelies and redlines! :2thumbs: and of course the orange 70 charger R/T  :drool5: orange superbirds arent bad either :icon_smile_big:

I met the owner of the 68 Rag, and we were both shocked to hear we live like 5 miles from each other!  We're going to get our two RT Rags together for some pictures.  Of the 529 that were built, not many are left...... 
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

GOTWING

My father had just up until about two years ago a White 69 R/T Coronet with black vinyl top and interior, 440 4bbl console auto. ram charger hood, non bumble bee stripe car, had R/T 1/4 badges, magnum 500's last tagged in 1978, 56k orig miles, he sold it to fund the rest of our 66 hemi coronet restoration.The car went to PA. and is getting a full restoration by the new owner.

Bob T

Good pics, looks like a blast. Thanks for putting them up Guys  :2thumbs:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.