News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3rd Gen Manual Disk Brake Distro Block PICTURE

Started by killer8man, September 19, 2012, 09:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killer8man

I'm trying to figure out how to connect my mater cylinder to my distibution block w/ proportioning valve (solid brass piece with electric switch and muliple lines in and out) then to a Wilwood adjustable proportioning valve and then to all four corners. I have Wilwood discs on all four. I'm sure someone has to have a set-up like this and I think a picture would be INCREDIBLY helpful. If you have a set up like, I would be very appreciative if you could take a picture and post it for me.

Thanks a million,

Adam

dangina

is it this one:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002G37IEA/?tag=hyprod-20&hvadid=15473449539&hvpos=1o4&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8835117202132331208&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&ref=asc_df_B002G37IEA

If its what I think you saying it has to be plumbed into your rear brake line so you can adjust to prevent your rear brakes from grabbing harder than your fronts...

Dino

Scroll down to disc front/disc rear.  Is that the distribution block you have?

http://www.piratejack.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11&Itemid=18

I don't think you need the adjustable prop valve if you have that distri block as it has prop valve built in.  Sure it's not adjustable but I doubt you'd need it.  I have the same distri block and I have an adjustable prop valve but I'm not installing the latter and I (will) have discs up front and drums in the rear.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

killer8man

Thanks guys, but what I really need is a picture of everything installed in the car. I have this bracket that the distro valve is supposed to bolt to, but I have no idea where the bracket attaches to the car. If you don't have an adjustable prop valve installed, that's OK, I can figure that one out.

71charger_fan

I pulled mine out of a '73 and attached it to the driver's lower inner fender.