News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lighting Accessories

Started by tal7a, February 05, 2013, 10:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Best strobe lights for 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8?

Strobe Lights for Charger SRT8?
1 (33.3%)
Police Lights for Charger SRT8?
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

tal7a

Hello!

I've just bought my 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 and it's going great so far! I just wanted a bit of help. I would like to have recommendations or advice on installing strobe lights, those police lights on my Charger. Which would be the best one and why? If possible, can anyone let me know the same about angel (halo) lights for 2012 model. I'm living in the Middle East - Doha, Qatar. Websites would be great!

Thanks!

JB400

First off, welcome to the group :cheers:  We normally don't get the modern Lx owners on here.  We're mostly classic chargers, but all charger owners are welcome. :cheers:

As far as strobe lights, not too many people put them on their cars here in the US. unless your an emergency vehicle. You might want to check with your local law enforcement to make sure they are legal.

FYI: Most of the Pace cars and most of the emergency vehicles use Whelen.  They would probably be your best bet.  Some of them are even made for the new Chargers. :2thumbs:
http://www.whelen.com/_AUTOMOTIVE/details_cat.php?&page_type=details_cat&head_id=4&cat_id=17