News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NVRBDN!!!(FEATURING) HELPING FIND THE DUCKS with Stu & Jim!!

Started by mrsskip68, September 20, 2012, 10:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

holy cow, so if i move west i will be a younger 56.  :smilielol: :smilielol: well, i did party. had home made apple pie with ice cream instead of cake. had a few micholob's. partied like an ex rock star lisa. thanks. and thanks to all for the birthday wishes. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

Glad to hear you had a good time :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

Happy Birthday. Hope you had a fantastic day! :cheers: :cheers:

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on September 20, 2012, 05:14:40 PM
Oh sh$?   :scratchchin:  
You're in the southwest so 56 out here is more like 36.  Jim's back east and 56 back there is like 80.  See, it's just geographically correct.  

Geez, I'm cuffuddled! what does that make me (being down under)  :scratchchin: Do I just reverse the numbers?

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

A very belated Happy Brithday to you Jim.   :cheers: :cheers:  My modem packed it in the day before your birthday so I had no internet access till I received my new one and activated it just minutes ago.
Glad to hear you had a super day.  :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

it was good fred, good to see your back up and running.  :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

skip68

Fred, it doesn't sound right for one man to tell another man "I'm glad you had a SUPER day"   
You might as well told him he looks "fabulous" 
:smilielol: :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on September 25, 2012, 08:25:48 AM
Fred, it doesn't sound right for one man to tell another man "I'm glad you had a SUPER day"   
You might as well told him he looks "fabulous" 
:smilielol: :nana:

I love you man!  :icon_smile_big:   Have a super day  :nana:

JB400

Sounds like things are just marvelous on this thread. :nana: :nana: :icon_smile_big: :smilielol:

Fred

You have no idea what goes on behind closed doors.   :popcrn: :slap:  :2thumbs:   :-*  :girlfight:   :D

JB400

Wait..............................................................................I don't need to know. :smilielol:

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 26, 2012, 12:56:33 AM
Wait..............................................................................I don't need to know. :smilielol:

You're right................you could never call yourself normal again.  :o

moparstuart

just stay away from fred and chuck and you will be fine
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

OMG!   It's Chuck & Fred, not Fred & Chuck.     :flame:   
Don't mind Stuart Fred darling.  Stuart is just a jealous ex that can't stand seeing me happy.   I know this isn't the place for this but Stuart, you need to move on.  I'm sorry it didn't work out for you and moparmanjim but he's gone now and so am I. 
Stuart left me for Jim, Jim left Stuart for Joey Gowdy and now Stuart is mad because I'm with Fred now and won't take him back. 
You cut me Stu, you cut me deep.   Just let me go.
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

What can i say , I cant let it go .  I'm a drama Queen   :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

it always happens on these long distance relationships. everybody gets hurt. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

Quote from: moparstuart on September 26, 2012, 06:19:11 AM

Thanks for the warning.

Fred

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 26, 2012, 10:49:45 AM
it always happens on these long distance relationships. everybody gets hurt. :rotz:

Yeah, we had a good thing going there for a while Jim, what happened? Remember when we took your boat up shit creek and bogged down  (too many of us on board as I recall). Have you fixed  that boat yet?  we need to give it another go.  :icon_smile_big:

Fred

Quote from: moparstuart on September 26, 2012, 06:19:11 AM

Come on Stuart, be nice, there was a time when you couldn't get enough, always following skip around with that probe of yours. He warned you about that a hundred times. And if you promise not to bring it next time I know skip is willing to let you into the fold again. After all...............the more the merrier!  :cheers: :boogie: :boogie:

JB400

Maybe I should have asked. I've obviously missed something.  Mustbe good too :2thumbs:

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 26, 2012, 05:11:44 PM
Maybe I should have asked. I've obviously missed something.  Mustbe good too :2thumbs:

Yeah, there's a heap of skip's ex's on here with photos, maybe one of them will share.  :popcrn:

nvrbdn

yea fred, the boat is still under construction. when we got to the shallow water and everyone was jumping up and down some damage incurred. i had run to the front of the boat with a flashlight to see if we could make it through, but forgot to put someone in charge of the helm. thats when you climbed to the top deck and found skip and the monkeys (not the band) taking turns steering the boat. who hit the throttle still isnt clear, but everyone was thrown off when hitting that sand bar. why anyone was selling alcohol at a sand bar in the middle of the river still has me puzzled, but that waitress was hot. or at least i think it was a hot waitress. i was pretty wasted :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 26, 2012, 06:09:07 PM
yea fred, the boat is still under construction. when we got to the shallow water and everyone was jumping up and down some damage incurred. i had run to the front of the boat with a flashlight to see if we could make it through, but forgot to put someone in charge of the helm. thats when you climbed to the top deck and found skip and the monkeys (not the band) taking turns steering the boat. who hit the throttle still isnt clear, but everyone was thrown off when hitting that sand bar. why anyone was selling alcohol at a sand bar in the middle of the river still has me puzzled, but that waitress was hot. or at least i think it was a hot waitress. i was pretty wasted :D

Well I for one can't wait to do it all again (but without the monkeys this time)   :2thumbs: :icon_smile_big:

p/s waitress? wasn't that skip in his tutu?

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on September 26, 2012, 08:52:08 AM

Stuart left me for Jim, Jim left Stuart for Joey Gowdy and now Stuart is mad because I'm with Fred now and won't take him back. 

I thought Jim left Stuart for Mrs. Jim.  :shruggy: