News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Today's Stress Relief: Sophia Vergara

Started by 68X426, September 19, 2012, 05:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Enough babbling, we're overdue for a Sophia pic.  :cheers:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Nacho-RT74

I think you need to come and walk into any local Mall down here, and Sofia Vergara will mean allmost nothing to you LOL. Not every woman here is like she is of course, but you'll find good spots ( VERY GOOD ) just walking around
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Old Moparz

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on September 26, 2012, 02:50:07 PM
I think you need to come and walk into any local Mall down here, and Sofia Vergara will mean allmost nothing to you LOL. Not every woman here is like she is of course, but you'll find good spots ( VERY GOOD ) just walking around

What, no pictures of your walk at the mall, Nacho??   :lol:
               Bob                

moparstuart

bragger   :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

41husk

Quote from: moparstuart on September 26, 2012, 02:56:30 PM

Bragger with out photographic documentation.  Nacho, I am afraid with out pics we will have to call BS :nana:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

200MPH

Charger

JB400

BS :nana: BS :nana:  BS :nana:  BS :nana:  BS :nana:   BS  :nana:  BS :nana:  BS :nana: :nana: :nana:

PocketThunder

So that gets me to wondering....  Since most all of us butt-white North Americans go nuts for South American hotties like Sofia, and you see Sofia Vergara look-alikes everyday, do you have an interest in North American butt-white women?  Or do people just look good lightly tanned everywhere in the world?   :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

JB400

Nothing wrong with a light tan.  Personally, I don't really look a ladie's tan,  just look for tan lines, or lack there of :drool5:

TheGhost

Quote from: 41husk on September 26, 2012, 02:58:57 PM

Bragger with out photographic documentation.  Nacho, I am afraid with out pics we will have to call BS :nana:

Indeed.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 26, 2012, 03:08:25 PM
do you have an interest in North American butt-white women?

well when I was there back in 2008, was hard to find a good spot around ( and I made a Road trip from Cali up to Carlisle and then went back, 19 states known, although mostly interstate highway ). Was 1 full month roadtrip and found maybe JUST ONE what made me to turn my head in Bakersfield. Didn't have butt BTW, was a flat surface LOL. Not even the Carlisle Show hostess!!!

Of course, watching US TV shows and Films, I can find LOT of good spots, but that's there. It must be several good spots there but IMHO not the same quantity than here on any place.

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 26, 2012, 03:08:25 PM
Or do people just look good lightly tanned everywhere in the world?   :scratchchin:

I'm a good taste man... no matter light tanned or "butt-white" I can say which woman is beautifull or not with their own race qualities.

There are DOZENS of good spots here walking around, that can be HOT but that doesn't mean I'd hit it. thats' just a personal opinion

HEY DON'T MISSUNDERSTOOD... SOFIA IS HOOOT AND I'D HIT IT, LOL, is just that women like she can be found locally, not hard to spot, just walking around
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: TheGhost on September 26, 2012, 03:23:00 PM

Indeed.

yeah!, well my GF is a good example  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big::

she is dressed up for a political meeting ( we'll have presidential elections next week ). pic taken today

( although being honored to the truth, she is italian descendant )

JB400

Nacho-RT74

one friend:

Maybe diff than the ones posted...curvy but..... weeeeeell... you know ;)

she actually is in Tampa. I think will stay there.

68X426

walk into any local Mall down here, and Sofia Vergara will mean allmost nothing to you LOL.

Nice try. You sound like the national tourist commission trying to get us sorry fat male Americans to come visit. :nana:

I don't believe your malls are filled with Sofia look-alikes, only better. 

She's top shelf and you know it. :popcrn:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

JB400

FJ5WING

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on September 26, 2012, 03:54:53 PM
Quote from: TheGhost on September 26, 2012, 03:23:00 PM

Indeed.

yeah!, well my GF is a good example 

:faint: :notworthy:

wingless now, but still around.

TheGhost

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on September 26, 2012, 04:14:40 PM
one friend:

Maybe diff than the ones posted...curvy but..... weeeeeell... you know ;)

she actually is in Tampa. I think will stay there.

Okay, maybe I'm a little more inclined to believe you now. :icon_smile_big:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

It'll be awhile, he's busy playing with his italian meatballs :smilielol: :smilielol:

Old Moparz

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on September 26, 2012, 03:45:43 PM

well when I was there back in 2008, was hard to find a good spot around ( and I made a Road trip from Cali up to Carlisle and then went back, 19 states known, although mostly interstate highway ). Was 1 full month roadtrip and found maybe JUST ONE what made me to turn my head in Bakersfield. Didn't have butt BTW, was a flat surface LOL. Not even the Carlisle Show hostess!!!

Of course, watching US TV shows and Films, I can find LOT of good spots, but that's there. It must be several good spots there but IMHO not the same quantity than here on any place.

You drive the interstates through 19 states with truck stops filled with truck drivers & go to a huge car show & expect to find hot women? Those places are filled with 99.9% guys & you wonder why you didn't see hot women?

You've been out in the South American sun too long.   :lol:
               Bob                

472 R/T SE

I'd have to be a zipper cause my life would end rather quickly if being a thong.  She'd get tired of digging me out of her you know what & I'd be forever banished to the bottom of the dresser drawer.

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 27, 2012, 12:27:31 AM

You drive the interstates through 19 states with truck stops filled with truck drivers & go to a huge car show & expect to find hot women? Those places are filled with 99.9% guys & you wonder why you didn't see hot women?

You've been out in the South American sun too long.   :lol:

well, while thats a TOTALLY true, I was on RVs camping places too, and Carlisle hostess what SHOULD BE hot weren't any better ;)

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.