News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Today's Stress Relief: Sophia Vergara

Started by 68X426, September 19, 2012, 05:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

She don't need an reduction in size :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:  But, there are some girls that do :eek2: :eek2:

Old Moparz

That damn news feed that comes up when I sign in to email had this headline.......

Sofia Vergara suffers wardrobe malfunction at Emmys, shares racy photo of incident on Twitter (PHOTO)

I don't believe in reincarnation, but if it was real, I'd want to come back as a zipper.  :D
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Ghoste

chargerboy69

I must be out of the loop, I have never heard of her.  :shruggy:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Ghoste

Modern Family is the show she is in, if you want to get in the loop

JB400

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

JB400

Old Moparz

Quote from: Ghoste on September 25, 2012, 03:54:08 PM
Or her thong.

Well, with the economy the way it's been I was thinking it through from a creative financial viewpoint. As a thong, you wouldn't have the ability to take control over your income investments the same way you could as her zipper. True, you'd have that wonderful hugging feeling all day long, but that's all. I mean, there are lots of people that don't have any problem leaking info for money, or doing something that may or may not be totally ethical & being compensated for it.

As her zipper you could make money on the side creating malfunctions at key moments. Pre planning the malfunction when the paying photographer is behind her & you're set for life.  :2thumbs: 

Try that as a thong & the best chance you have at being able to be compensated is if you have an elastic malfunction & drop to the floor. You have to hope that someone sees you, picks you up & sells you on ebay to some perv for a one shot money deal. I don't want to even think about what happens next.  :o
               Bob                

JB400

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 25, 2012, 04:33:23 PM
Or her thong.

Well, with the economy the way it's been I was thinking it through from a creative financial viewpoint. As a thong, you wouldn't have the ability to take control over your income investments the same way you could as her zipper. True, you'd have that wonderful hugging feeling all day long, but that's all. I mean, there are lots of people that don't have any problem leaking info for money, or doing something that may or may not be totally ethical & being compensated for it.

As her zipper you could make money on the side creating malfunctions at key moments. Pre planning the malfunction when the paying photographer is behind her & you're set for life.  :2thumbs: 

Try that as a thong & the best chance you have at being able to be compensated is if you have an elastic malfunction & drop to the floor. You have to hope that someone sees you, picks you up & sells you on ebay to some perv for a one shot money deal. I don't want to even think about what happens next.  :o
Good point, but most supermodels only wear a dress once.  Panties on the other hand, I don't know, but I wouldn't mind finding out

Old Moparz

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 25, 2012, 04:37:37 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on September 25, 2012, 04:33:23 PM
Or her thong.

Good point, but most supermodels only wear a dress once.  Panties on the other hand, I don't know, but I wouldn't mind finding out

Earnings could pay a seamstress to move the zipper from one dress to another.   :D

As a panty you might find out what it's like to have a skid mark on your forehead all day & hope she hates chile.   :o
               Bob                

68X426

Quote from: chargerboy69 on September 25, 2012, 03:58:08 PM
I must be out of the loop, I have never heard of her.  :shruggy:

I am so pleased that I started this thread on stress relief.  :yesnod:

You can hear this I hope:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

JB400

Well, I'll say every job has its drawbacks.  I doubt it if a zipper is going to get took off one dress and put on another.  I think one wardrobe malfunction will relegate you to the closet until she's old and finacially ruined. Then you'll get sold at auction for a $1500 and put on display on a manikin showing plastic skin.  Are you sure that's what you want?

A thong on the other hand, can show a nice camel toe as she gets out of the car in the short dress your attached to. $$$ It can have a little fun too, and wad up a little bit and show a little pink.   $$$$$$  Plus, after the nights over, and she's feeling frisky, a thong gets a pov strip show.  That usually brings in a camera, which means sex tape.  $$$$$    Then, someone gets the tape by mistake and decides to sell it.  $$$$$$$  Then a lawsuit     $$$$$$$$$    Then you do it all over again next week. :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Old Moparz

You obviously don't read the paper, do you?   :shruggy:
               Bob                

JB400

No, I did not get that paper.  Probably because it hasn't come out yet!

Old Moparz

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 26, 2012, 11:13:50 AM
No, I did not get that paper.  Probably because it hasn't come out yet!

I'm always trying to stay a few steps ahead. It's important you know.   :lol:
               Bob                

JB400

Everytime I think I'm ahead, I find myself even farther behind,  so now I just go with the flow and have managed to keep up. :2thumbs:

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Old Moparz

Bob                

Ghoste

I'm sure just participating in the thread could get you stoned to death by the Taliban.

Dino

Well sure, in different cultures but are we so bass ackwards here that a good pair of gluteus maximus is racy?   :lol:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

JB400

From what I hear, if they kill a nonbeliever, they get 7 virgins in the next life.  Just a thought,  if they lifted the mandate that women wear robes and cover their faces, and they started dressing more like us westerners;  do you think they'd still want to kill everyone.  I'd think it'd make the younger generation more horny.  Maybe they'd loosen up a little bit.

Ghoste

Don't know, don't care.  Lets stay on Sofia Vergara as that is way more important I think.

She has her own website and everything.

http://www.sofiavergara.com/

JB400

She needs to redo her site.  I've been on better ones than that. :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

http://mirandakerr.com/