News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Today's Stress Relief: Sophia Vergara

Started by 68X426, September 19, 2012, 05:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68X426

I'm finishing up a tough day. Too much stress. So here's my relief: I simply can't get enough of Sophia Vergara.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Mytur Binsdirti

She is one beautiful lady, but if  I lived with her, it wouldn't take long for that 3rd world accent to drive me nuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq-be7Y_yyY

Nacho-RT74

SSSSSSHHH

there are some "3rd world" ACCENT NEIGHBORS ON ROOM

::)

:scope:

( being friendly, I'd like to hear you from the "1st world" speaking spanish... think on that )
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

68X426

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on September 19, 2012, 07:02:48 PM

( being friendly, I'd like to hear you from the "1st world" speaking spanish... think on that )

Good one. You nailed it.

In the mean time, Sophia is whispering in my ear and the accent sounds just fine.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Cooter

"See Senoir...The Hood? She Fly off. It on Road back there. A tickeet?? No speak no Engleesh!"
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

4cruzin

She can talk any language she wants as far as I'm concerned . . . . I'd hit it!  lol
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Fred

My stress relief sit's in my garage. She doesn't talk..............she purrs!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Alaskan_TA

She must escape a lot based on your other posts then Fred?

Old Moparz

One day after lunch at this pizza place, I went in next door to a K-Mart to get something & saw a huge life size ad/poster thing with Sofia's photo on it.   :o    WOW!   :o

Apparently she has a line of K-Mart clothing like Jacquelin Smith does. I guess Rain Man was wrong, K-Mart doesn't suck after all.    :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Patronus

Chic's with curves! Gotta say, way better than most of todays "women".
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

hatersaurusrex

If you like women with curves, Robyn Lawley ain't bad.  I'd shake a stick at her:

[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Ponch ®

SSSSSSHHH

Accept el reto.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Kern Dog

Curvy women are my favorite... But not to the point of that Kardashian skag. Bowling pins belong in bowling alleys.

mrsskip68

Sophia is a funny lady!  :2thumbs: Really like that brown and black striped dress.............dam,  no kmart here!  :brickwall: Oh well, they probably dont have midget size anyways! Lol!
Lisa

Old Moparz

Quote from: mrsskip68 on September 20, 2012, 12:54:16 AM
Sophia is a funny lady!  :2thumbs: Really like that brown and black striped dress.............dam,  no kmart here!  :brickwall: Oh well, they probably dont have midget size anyways! Lol!
Lisa

Here you go.   :D

http://www.kmart.com/sofia-by-sofia-vergara-women-s-slinky-ruched-dress/p-027VA47374701P?prdNo=5&blockNo=5&blockType=G5

I may order one for my wife now.
               Bob                

TheGhost

Quote from: 68X426 on September 19, 2012, 07:32:54 PM

Good one. You nailed it.

In the mean time, Sophia is whispering in my ear and the accent sounds just fine.

...as long as she doesnt start singing.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Ghoste

They make ear plugs.  If I'm the one making her sing, even better. :2thumbs:

Old Moparz

Quote from: Ghoste on September 20, 2012, 06:52:18 AM
They make ear plugs.  If I'm the one making her sing, even better. :2thumbs:

That reminds me......   :D

A knockout young lady (with awesome curves) decided she wanted to get rich quick. She proceeded to find herself a rich 73 year old man, planning to screw him to death on their wedding night. The courtship and wedding went off without any problem, in spite of the half-century age difference.

On the first night of her honeymoon, she got undressed and waited for him to come out of the bathroom to come to bed. When he emerged, however, he had nothing on except a rubber to cover his 12 inch erection and he was carrying ear plugs and a pair of nose plugs.

Fearing her plan had gone amiss, she asked, "What are those for?"

The old man replied, "There are just two things I can't stand, the sound of a woman screaming... and the smell of burning rubber!"
               Bob                

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Ponch ® on September 20, 2012, 12:12:07 AM
SSSSSSHHH

Accept el reto.

not valid to you LOL
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Fred

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on September 20, 2012, 12:39:16 AM
Curvy women are my favorite... But not to the point of that Kardashian skag. Bowling pins belong in bowling alleys.

Caught sight of her on TV yesterday and I couldn't agree with you more. Just plain fugly..........just sayin'

Fred

Ponch ®

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on September 20, 2012, 12:39:16 AM

Oh please..you wouldn't know what to do with it if it was right in front of you.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

myk

Beautiful woman.  Can you believe her publicity agent once told her that she needed to get a breast reduction? 
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"