News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals Aero Cars - November 17 & 18

Started by Aero426, September 19, 2012, 03:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

Bob Ashton of the MCACN show confirms we have 30 Aero Cars signed up for the big show in Chicago.   This show is fantastic with about 500 cars under one roof at the Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont.     Right now the split is about 50/50 Ford versus Mopar.   Aero car entries are still being accepted and we have room for about 10 more cars.        There is no charge to participate in the non-judged class.   Normally the entry is $50.   

Some other tough to find cars we still need:
Charger 500's,  only one is coming so far.
Survivor type Daytona
Petty Blue Superbird - we need one to fill out the color wheel.
Superbird convertible
King Cobra

Access is super easy off the Illinois Tollway.   Move in and out by Bob's people is smooth as silk.   They know how to put on an event.       Hotels are across the street and the room rates are affordable.   This is a great way to wrap up the show year.    PM me if you are interested in participating.

TheAutoArchaeologist

I'm also running the Barn Finds section of the show.  Stop by and say hi.  I'll be doing presentations all day.  Even some stuff I haven't posted or been published yet.

We are also still looking for barn finds to fill our section, if you have any you are willing to bring in "in found" condition.  Let me know.

Tons of pictures from previous years.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hemipwr70/collections/72157629132016545/

Ryan

moparstuart

I know a guy with a Superbird convertible  :icon_smile_big: but he just blew up the tranny 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

moparstuart

Davtona

69_500

Doug i plan on being up there for the show. If you need another 500 I could bring mine but it's not the nicest one around.

TheAutoArchaeologist

Quote from: 69_500 on September 19, 2012, 07:19:31 PM
Doug i plan on being up there for the show. If you need another 500 I could bring mine but it's not the nicest one around.

If you wanna join the show, you can submit the car at the link below.

http://www.mcacn.com/

http://www.mcacn.com/entry.htm

moparstuart

A383Wing

moparstuart

Dans up there close and his is lime light too , call dan he should be up for it

Aero426

Quote from: 69_500 on September 19, 2012, 07:19:31 PM

Danny, you'd be welcome to bring it.   The MCACN show is not all about trailer queens.    Entry form is below... 

http://www.mcacn.com/2012Application.pdf

pettybird

Quote from: Aero426 on September 19, 2012, 03:42:57 PM

Petty Blue Superbird - we need one to fill out the color wheel.

Hotels are across the street and the room rates are affordable.   

I guess that would seal which car we'd bring...what hotel are you staying at?

Aero426

Probably the Embassy.    Don't forget, the Midwest Furfest is next door at the Hyatt.    Bring your camera. 

moparstuart

Quote from: Aero426 on September 20, 2012, 02:40:22 PM
Probably the Embassy.    Don't forget, the Midwest Furfest is next door at the Hyatt.    Bring your camera. 
camera  hell he will bring his costume   :rofl:

TheAutoArchaeologist

69_500

Ryan are you going to be there at the Monster Mopar show this weekend? I will send in an application this weekend. Can not figure out the online one, or at least can not get it to go through on the iPad.

TheAutoArchaeologist

No problem.  You can bring it to me, or to Bob Ashton, he is the going to be there as well.  And he is the head of the whole show.

Mopurr

I will miss being there :(

Still have the race car but would have to get it there.

moparstuart

Dirtybird

When do the cars need to be there? 16th? Trying to figure what nights I'll be there for hotel reservations-

TheAutoArchaeologist

If you are coming in on a single trailer, you will be coming in on Friday.

If you are having it brought in on a large carrier, it will be there Thursday.

Dirtybird

Quote from: Devil on September 28, 2012, 11:21:35 AM

Seriously Ryan? You know me better than that- I'm driving it there. Might need snow tires-lol. I'm leaving next friday for Alabama with it, Pulling my pop-up camper, to do in person research on it's history of being the Constable's pursuit vehicle in Elmore County Alabama- then to New Orleans to party. Domingo's flying in from Peru next thurs- Blue gumball/whip antenna/CB installed, trailer hitch going on- tuned, and ready to rock.  Do you know what time Friday they want it there by? Have a # for the Double tree?  Thanks

moparstuart

Quote from: Dirtybird on September 28, 2012, 02:30:50 PM
Quote from: Devil on September 28, 2012, 11:21:35 AM

Seriously Ryan? You know me better than that- I'm driving it there. Might need snow tires-lol. I'm leaving next friday for Alabama with it, Pulling my pop-up camper, to do in person research on it's history of being the Constable's pursuit vehicle in Elmore County Alabama- then to New Orleans to party. Domingo's flying in from Peru next thurs- Blue gumball/whip antenna/CB installed, trailer hitch going on- tuned, and ready to rock.  Do you know what time Friday they want it there by? Have a # for the Double tree?  Thanks
do you have three or four cases of Oil too  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :nana:

are you talking about   Domingo Cicirello   :shruggy: ?  

TheAutoArchaeologist

I didn't want to put you in that position to need to drive it!

When you sign up, when you get your paperwork, it will have a move in time on Friday for you.

And here is all the information on the hotels.

http://www.mcacn.com/hotels.htm

Ryan