News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Water Pump Housing 2780987 Casting Numbers

Started by Charger69RTSE, September 19, 2012, 08:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger69RTSE

On water pump housings 2780987, I have seen so many different casting number locations and orientations as everyone has.  Can someone tell me what the correct casting number location and orientation should be on an engine that has an assembly date of 1-4-69?  I have two housings with the casting number in the upper right, one with the casting number upside down and the other with the casting number right side up, (is one for one casting year and the other for another casting year of are they just from different vendors?).  I know the casting date should be on the lower left and I am told that there should be no markings on the lower tube.  If anyone has one with a casting date of late October 68 to end of November 68 please let me know.

Charger69RTSE

I appreciate the photo, can you tell me what the date code on your housing is?  Thanks for your time.

Charger69RTSE

I believe the date code is on the lower left of the housing.  Is there anything down there?  Thanks.