News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Smokin' deal on seat hinge side covers... cause they suck

Started by bull, September 07, 2012, 04:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

While shopping around for a console side cover I ran across the old Hardens Muscle Car World website, a company that was recently bought out by National Parts Depot. They had the PVC console side cover for a decent price ($65) but since it's a good idea to order small things alongside big things I asked about the price on a pair of these hinge covers. They quoted me $26/pair and change. I've never seen them below $45/pair, so yea, I bought two sets since it's basically a 2 for 1 deal.

NPD is still using the Hardens website and the pricing you see there is not right so you have to call the number listed: http://www.hardensmcw.com/showitem.aspx?id=102268&name=Seat%20Hinge%20Cover%20-%20Bkt%20A%20%26%20B&;

bull

Nevermind, I'm sending them back for a refund. I got them yesterday and they look like crap. Obviously there's more than one company reproducing them.