News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I hate that i like nickel back

Started by The Ghoul, February 06, 2006, 08:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

472 R/T SE

There's a few of theirs on my MP3.  :-\
I downloaded several Adema songs the other night.  Couple days later as I was holding the cursor over the band name it came up as POP music.  :-\  What are they considered?  Gay?

Mike DC

You can call Nickelback "rock." 

And you can call Civics "fast" too.

The Ghoul

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on February 09, 2006, 07:16:12 AM
You can call Nickelback "rock." 

And you can call Civics "fast" too.

they are fast in the 'hey look at that special ed kid run' sorda way.. "but serrious those kids try hard"-spankey ham
speaking of good tunes I have been very impressed with billy idol's devils play ground cd

my73charger

Quote from: Charger4404spd on February 08, 2006, 07:39:42 AM
Never heard of them! Geez I'm getting old! :-\

Me either...I can honestly say I don't have a clue about them or their songs....I rarely listen to the radio and if i do i only listen to classic rock stations...by the way I always thought Judas Priest sucked..never did like them and not because of their light in the loafers lead singer either.

TheGhost

For new bands, Nickleback isn't all that bad.  Alot better than anything else played on the local "pop" music station...

...which is why I listen to the rock, and occasionally the country music stations.  Although, Nickleback is sometimes played on the rock station.  :-\
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Brock Samson

Quote from: F8 69 CHARGER PUNK on February 08, 2006, 08:45:42 PM
i like figured you out mostly other the nthat nothing else bands i like are metallica ,AC/DC,ramstein,one korn song,soul decision(only becuz our family friend is lead singer),and i like rap as any other 17 yr old does, the GAME and ofcourse 2Pac and BIGGY!!!!!!!! ;D

Can I git a translation here pls?..  ;D

Ponch ®

Quote from: Stratocharger on February 10, 2006, 01:17:34 PM
i like figured you out mostly other the nthat nothing else bands i like are metallica ,AC/DC,ramstein,one korn song,soul decision(only becuz our family friend is lead singer),and i like rap as any other 17 yr old does, the GAME and ofcourse 2Pac and BIGGY!!!!!!!! ;D

lemme take a shot at it.

"I, like you might have figured out, like [punk]. Besides that, I prefer bands such as Metallica, AC/DC, Rammstein, one song by the band Korn, Soul Decision (perhaps only because the lead singer is a family friend)Furthermore, consistent with the taste of most other young adult males of my age (17), I enjoy the genre of music known as rap. I especially appreciate the talent of artists such as the Game and, of course, legendary performers 2Pac and the Notorious B.I.G. aka "Biggie" (nee Christopher Wallace)"
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Ponch on February 10, 2006, 02:01:20 PM

lemme take a shot at it.

"I, like you might have figured out, like [punk]. Besides that, I prefer bands such as Metallica, AC/DC, Rammstein, one song by the band Korn, Soul Decision (perhaps only because the lead singer is a family friend)Furthermore, consistent with the taste of most other young adult males of my age (17), I enjoy the genre of music known as rap. I especially appreciate the talent of artists such as the Game and, of course, legendary performers 2Pac and the Notorious B.I.G. aka "Biggie" (nee Christopher Wallace)"

AND THE "SUBTLE INSULTING HUMOR" AWARD GOES TO....PONCH!!!!!
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Old Moparz

I didn't even realize that was in Mexican.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

The Ghoul

you know for a good speller your abstract reading comprehention is shitty.

see the reasion i hate nickel back is because its like that kid down the block that laughs as he throws rocks at a branch directly above himself.. one good hit to the back of the head and its short buss city.
I have always felt nickel back, creed, and the orrigionator u2 *shudder* is like that kid. one or two wrong songs and there on the pop stations.
for you people that like those word puzzels
avril is to punk
as
nickel back is to

yep you guessed it rock.

Brock Samson

I got one word for ya' broham:

"Sphell Khec"  ;D

The Ghoul

no comprendo sinor.
you gotta spell the first and last parts of the words correctly for people to still be able to read it... theres an art to this...
you think you can just jump in and start spelling incorrectly  :eyes: please. its taken me years to profect my style!

472 R/T SE

"Animals" has got to be their best.  I hadn't heard it.   Now it's stuck in my head.

Reminds a guy of the old days and doing it like rabbits.  :angel: :devil:

The Ghoul

Quote from: AllBlueRT on March 01, 2006, 03:41:56 PM
"Animals" has got to be their best.  I hadn't heard it.   Now it's stuck in my head.

Reminds a guy of the old days and doing it like rabbits.  :angel: :devil:
old days ???;D
man, I miss summer those were the good old days eh? :devil: