News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Diet be darned its paczki day!!!

Started by The Ghoul, February 27, 2006, 09:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Ghoul

If your polish its a time to stuff your food hole with all the sweets you can handel before lent.
If your christian its the last chance to get in the rest of your vices before you off them for lent (including meat on fridays)
If your a diabetic it may very well be your last day on earth.
and if your me its an excuse to ignore the 3 miles per day 3days a week youve been running to get into shape all for the sake of the incrediably tasty jelly filled beauties of doghnuts called the paczki!!!
so whos celabrating and how?

chargerkid

Usually someone brings them in the office.  I haven't looked in the kitchen yet.  Eat all the paczki's you want!  You had a good workout climbing those steps!

Just reminded me I have to get ashes tomorrow.

The Ghoul

had four of those jelly filled beauties today  :icon_smile_big:

73dodge

I've been wondering what the H#!! a paczki was. Basically a it's a jelly doughnut, heck, what's so special about a jelly doughnut?.

That's not my favorite polish food anyway, bring on the pierogi's mmmmmmm with lotsa melted butter and onions ooooohhhhh !!!!
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

41husk

There is good news Miller lite 96 calories, Mich Ultra 93 calories, Rolling Rock Green Light 83 calories and last night I found Beck's premier Light 64 Calories :icon_smile_big: Man can not survive on food alone, thats why god made Beer :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

dodgecharger-fan

Babcia, my wife's mother, makes the best <name any Polish food> in the world...

pierogies - awesome! I especially love the fruit pierogies she makes in the fall. Blueberry are the best but you've got to pop them in your mouth whole because as soon as you bite down, they explode.

paczki - 73dodge these aren't just jelly donuts. They are on a whole other level. Especailly plum jelly filled.

The Ghoul

traditionally prune and lemon I think?
Im a louzy excuse for a 50% pollock.
pronounced punch-key unless your talking singular poon-check (no joking here thats what they call it)
can be found in any flavor jelly, or custered. your choice of powdered sugar or glaze.
My fav is razberry with glaze filling.

tell nanna to make me some glumpkey (sp?) .... I miss good food!