News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

dash bezels

Started by NVMY69RT, September 13, 2012, 10:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NVMY69RT

I sent my dash bezels away to have chrome trim ring redone and to be painted. They came back and look great but I'm not positive they are mine or not???? My 69 RT has factory 3 speed wiper option...... should bezel have Off, Low, Med, High markings or just Off, Low and High? One more question....... going to order all new weatherstripping is Steele Rubber Products a good supplier? They are more $ than some other suppliers but I'm more concerned on quality and fit an price....any suggestions?

thanks

carsnguitars

Cant answer your direct question, but I now take pics of anything I send out, or drop off to painter, shop or anywhere else to make sure.
I had shop loose a part and they denied denied denied, so I learned my lesson.

FYI for everyone, document.

JB400

Dino

Where did you send them?  I heard about these places that take your bezels but don't necessarily give you yours back which I think is a friggin scam!  If they are original to the car I would hate to lose them.  You need to call those guys and demand your own bezels back.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

moparfan53

I was fairly sure the markings were the same for 2 speed and 3 speed wipers but did look in my 69 parts book to confirm. It shows only one cluster bezel part#, no difference for 2 or 3 speed wipers. So you should have "off", a white dot and "high".

Do not know about current weatherstripping quality, has been several years since I bought some.

Lennard

Quote from: moparfan53 on September 21, 2012, 04:32:28 PM
I was fairly sure the markings were the same for 2 speed and 3 speed wipers but did look in my 69 parts book to confirm. It shows only one cluster bezel part#, no difference for 2 or 3 speed wipers. So you should have "off", a white dot and "high".
:iagree: