News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need feedback on 78 / 79 Dodge Magnums with a 318

Started by 1970Moparmann, July 08, 2012, 09:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970Moparmann

Quote from: 471_Magnum on August 27, 2012, 02:29:04 PM
Spotted a 78 magnum in the car corral the weekend at a local show. 47k miles. 400 4v. Very clean. Plush velour. Column shift. $5500.
If it would've had T tops, I'd have made a low ball offer.
I think I've got a picture with the contact info (not the car).

Can you email or post some pictures? :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

471_Magnum

"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

1970Moparmann

Looking at a few 300's this Friday.  :2thumbs:    We'll see......

1970Moparmann

So it's been about 2 weeks since I looked at a VERY low mileage 79 300.  Was excited to go see it, and then had the disappointed that it wan't what the pictures showed.  It has potential, but I was still disappointed.  I told the seller last week that his price is high and realistically he won't get what he wants.  I told him that based on the facts and what I was looking at I would only buy it for XXXX amount- which is a LOW PRICE.  He got pissed off and told me that I was disrespectful.  I told him that this is just me, and that he should lower the starting price and take a good offer.

Well, in the last week I just came to my senses that I don't need another freaken car.  I hate the logistics of storage, lake of garage space, ect...  

Today, this guy calls me and says he'll take my offer - CRAP.  One sense is I'll take it and worst case double my money after working on it, and then the other side of me says don't complicate your life more.

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic! :2thumbs:  Looks like I have another freaken car........  Pick it up on Monday.  :2thumbs::2thumbs: