News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Think im gonna pick this up...

Started by 1974dodgecharger, September 12, 2012, 04:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdr

from what can be seen it looks like a good deal
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

rayderluvr

If that was even remotely close to me I would be interested as well....looks good!

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: cdr on September 12, 2012, 04:39:01 PM
from what can be seen it looks like a good deal

I was thinking the same thing figure I would have a 3rd gen for kicks and giggles as a daily driver.

Bad side is that the money is taken out of my 2nd gen fund which is a nice chunk right now,but cant find the right one I want. Dont want to be to hasty so im being patient about it.

68coronetGLwannabe

Don't waste your time I looked at it about a month or so ago. I have already wasted mine. Rusted out piece of junk, that if I remember came from Virginia. Drove about 45 minutes to get there and he didn't even have the keys!   :slap:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on September 12, 2012, 04:50:07 PM
Don't waste your time I looked at it about a month or so ago. I have already wasted mine. Rusted out piece of junk, that if I remember came from Virginia. Drove about 45 minutes to get there and he didn't even have the keys!   :slap:

oh crap really? Im sure he aint too far from me im in the east valley....

68coronetGLwannabe

He is at 27th Ave and McDowell. I also live in the east valley almost Apache Jct.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on September 12, 2012, 05:11:05 PM
He is around 27th Ave and McDowell. I also live in the east valley almost Apache Jct.
ah damn then seemed like something I would drive around for awhile and then sell it. If it was a 440 I would get it then, but the guy just texted back its a 318. Was going to install a blower on it if it was a 440.

RallyeMike

Ooh. The very rare, extremely late build 72 edition.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

TK73

Keep looking... can still get good deals on good 3rd gens.  :2thumbs:  Had to pass on a couple myself...

Of course, better deals can be had on F-bodies or Cordobas (not as cool as a Charger though)
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!