News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Steve Roper comic strip daytona story

Started by Arnie Cunningham, September 04, 2012, 07:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arnie Cunningham

I stumbled on this looking for other data.  The strip ran mid nov 69.  You may be able to view it at a library in their archives or maybe someone on here can find it.
Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.

Arnie Cunningham

I am hoping someone else can find this and mayba post a couple of the frames.  I am working mostly with a smartphone and photo resizing is problematic.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.

held1823

not sure if this is the entire series of strips for the story line, but these were posted on an old thread.

the strips here are heavily compressed, to fit in a single post. if you want to save them, i'd do so from this original link

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86388.0.html
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Indygenerallee

I Can't wait to get my CAT done!!!!! I will be a great looking CAT then!!! The CAT will have a majestic wing and a pointy nose!!!!  :lol: :smilielol: :rofl: :lol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Ghoste

Cool find.  But I get a deja vu from this, did it come up here before or a similar comic possibly?

held1823

Quote from: Ghoste on September 05, 2012, 05:57:05 AM
Cool find.  But I get a deja vu from this, did it come up here before or a similar comic possibly?

that sense of deja vu would be the link, from last november, that i posted up above 
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Ghoste

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

Arnie Cunningham

Is there some trick to using the search mechanism on this site.  I searched for "Steve Roper" and it came back with zero hits.  I find this to be the case with many searches.  Either no results or so many that it is simply easier to start a new thread.

Ghoste

Arnie, I have found the same thing.  I think the search works as it should its just something with the keywords you choose.

held1823

no search trick that i know of.

i recalled posting on the old link, and was able to retrieve the thread by searching my old comments. i was going to repost the strips here in full size, but wanted to keep them all together. i wasn't quick enough, before a post appeared below my first one, so i compressed them to fit. the original images on the old thread are a lot clearer, should anyone want to save the comic.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053