News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what is it worth

Started by billssuperbird, September 04, 2012, 01:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billssuperbird

i found a 1970 superbee 383 auto + a parts car that will go with it. in a barn. he wants 7 grand for all. :shruggy:

Ghoste

How bad are the cars?  It sounds okay without knowing more.

billssuperbird

the parts car is just a sell fram is good. the bee needs lot of work. i do not know if it runs. he said it comes with a lot of parts. new + olds parts.

Ghoste

Budnicks

Quote from: Ghoste on September 04, 2012, 02:03:21 PM
Pics?
X2, How complete is the primary car ?? , it's pretty hard to judge with out seeing the car & knowing what all else comes with it...  :Twocents:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

1974dodgecharger

are those pics enchanced?

Quote from: Budnicks on September 04, 2012, 02:18:22 PM
Pics?
X2, How complete is the primary car ?? , it's pretty hard to judge with out seeing the car & knowing what all else comes with it...  :Twocents:

Budnicks

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on September 05, 2012, 01:42:14 AM
are those pics enchanced?

Quote from: Budnicks on September 04, 2012, 02:18:22 PM
Pics?
They are cool aren't they ??, The blue one is from a game, got it off one of these forums sometime back now, the green one is from one of the forums "I think" www.forBbodiesonly.com
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

rt green

70 super bee. one of my favorite cars. would definitely check it out. even if you build a driver
third string oil changer

1970Moparmann

This is on Mopars for $5k.  I believe Cudanut is on this Board also.

1970 Dodge Super Bee
      #7361869 - Sun Sep 02 2012 05:50 PM    
Reply to this post Reply      Reply to this post Quote 

1970 Dodge Super Bee that is ALL original with only 50k miles. Parked since the early seventies this car will need a total restoration. I have the original 383 engine and the 727 transmission. It has a 8 3/4 rear end and magnum 14 inch wheels. It is a factory air grabber/ram charger hood car and I also have all the original parts for that. Black interior with bench seat and headrests, auto on the column standard dash cluster. The original owners wife hit a grain truck in '72 and smashed the left front fender and got into the door also. I have a extra hood,trunk lid,front bumper assy and front lower valance that are included. There IS NO frame damage or really any inner fender damage. The car will need a TOTAL resto but is worthy of one. I have the fender tag, build sheet and paint sheet from the factory. I currently have a bill of sale but am trying to get the title information from the original owner. The frame is in good shape but will need most of the sheet metal replaced. If you have any questions please call no text messages will be answered.. I would only trade for 67 r/t car or parts or Dana rear end or a six pack set up.
thanks for looking
34one-957one area code 21seven
asking $5000

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

rt green

third string oil changer

JB400

Full speed ahead in my book.  Any complete mopar for 5g's is well worth it.  Besides, uf you can't keep it, you can always sell it.  There's plenty of extra cash to be made on it.  I knw of  a 69 that's for sale for 15g's (383, 4 speed) that has a knock.