News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Donations for Jackie so she can keep her ChallengeHer

Started by 71ChallengeHer, September 02, 2012, 09:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

Well, I saw the new doctor. Had a lot of blood work. Just have to wait for the results. I'm scheduled next Thurs to get the upper GI scoped. So, that's where things stand right now. Thanks for caring guys and gals. Hugs, Jackie

resq302

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on December 12, 2013, 01:06:11 PM
Well, I saw the new doctor. Had a lot of blood work. Just have to wait for the results. I'm scheduled next Thurs to get the upper GI scoped. So, that's where things stand right now. Thanks for caring guys and gals. Hugs, Jackie

:2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

69rtse4spd

Thinking of you also, hopefully the new doctor will get to the bottom of it. Looks like another trip to R. L. if your up to it, my little X-mas present to you. Try & get it out Friday.   

Cooter

Jackie, wifey just blew hers out. Know how you feel. Sayin one for ta and hope you have a grwat xmas!
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

nvrbdn

you are in our hearts and prayers here jackie. all the best to you in the season. :angel:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

71ChallengeHer

Hi , guys and gals. I have a little update. I had the upper GI scope yesterday . Everything was normal. Some of the blood work came back. And right now. The biggest thing is none of my docs were running blood work on my thyroid meds. So I'm in super hyper mode right now. So , that explains some of the weight lose and throwing up. They could have killed me if they didn't catch it. I could have had a heart attack. Freaking idiots.  :brickwall:  :brickwall:  So, I haven't thrown up in 3 days . I'm starting to get hungry again. I gain a lb back. But I'm sleeping a lot. Prolly because of the thyroid meds are slowing me down now. Thanks for caring so much. I hope all of you and your family's have a wonderful holiday and a happy new year. Hugs, Jackie

JB400

Thanks for the update :cheers:  And a Merry Christmas with a Happy and better New Year to you as well

Alaskan_TA

Sleep & eat a lot, it will help your butt grow back.  ;)

Gentle hug doll, good talking to you, I miss you guys.

Ghoste

It is great to hear there is progress Jackie even if its just a start.  Get well stay well Merry Christmas and looking forward to a fantastic New Year.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

resq302

Great news Jackie!  Like I have always said, baby steps forward, no matter how small, is still forward progress!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

bakerhillpins

Good news Jackie... Enjoy your Holidays. We are thinking of you!
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

69rtse4spd

Quote from: bakerhillpins on December 22, 2013, 04:54:51 PM
Good news Jackie... Enjoy your Holidays. We are thinking of you!

Eat, drink, in moderation, & be merry.   :2thumbs:.

djcarguy

WISHING YA A HAPPY NEW YEAR,,JACKIE.. MAY 2014 BEE A BETTER YEAR FOR US ALL,MAKE SOME FUN PLANS AN WORK ON HAVE A GOOD NEW YEAR YA ALLS. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: ;D ;D ;D

nvrbdn

looks like it may have a chance at a happy new year finally. keep positive jackie, your secondary family is with you. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

71ChallengeHer

Thanks guys and gals. Hugs to Barry and Lisa for the long talks. It was a very eventful Holiday. I hope everyone on DC.com and their families had  a wonderful one. My son and his family came up from SC for Christmas. We were to spend the day with my favorite Aunt Gwen. But we got a call about 1:00 am and my wonderful aunt Gwen passed away at 4:00 am Christmas morning. We got to say good bye to her. One of the hardest things I have ever done in my life. So, all my most of blood work is back . Nothing except the thyroid med screw up. I had tooth pulled 3 days ago and have to have another one pulled tomorrow . OUCH! I saw my RA doc today. She started the Prolia for the osteo . And upped my Humira to a shot every week , instead of very other . Due to the RA flaring up. I'm also up to almost 84 lbs since she upped my thyroid meds. Rod said I will be in fat girl clothes soon. LOL   Shelby and I also got 3 of my Aunt Gwen's cats. So 9 cats on the house. My son took Buffy back to SC with him. Now, we have. To find homes for 9 more. So, that's my update. Hugs , Jackie

TruckDriver

Sorry for your loss Jackie  :pity:

The rest is all good news  :2thumbs:

Keep your head your head up girl :)
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Alaskan_TA

Anything we can do to help get your weight up kiddo? Send chocolate, or money for ice cream, bacon cheeseburgers & meat lovers pizza maybe?

I can try to find some maternity sized moose jammies so you have a size goal to try to reach.......  :scratchchin:

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

TUFCAT

I saw the picture of cats you posted on Fb.  Its so cold outside you'll need those cats cuddled up with you all night.  :icon_smile_wink:

JB400

This must be one of the very rare times where guys want a girl to gain weight :lol:

Sad to hear about your aunt :pity: but glad that all else is going well for you :2thumbs:

TruckDriver

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on January 03, 2014, 01:03:28 AM
This must be one of the very rare times where guys want a girl to gain weight :lol:

:D :lol: You got that right  :yesnod:
PETE

Brads70

Hey Jackie, how's things? Found myself thinking about you today and wondered how you are doing?  :wave:

4cruzin

Quote from: Brads70 on February 03, 2014, 08:31:49 AM
Hey Jackie, how's things? Found myself thinking about you today and wondered how you are doing?  :wave:

Me too!  How are ya girl? 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .