News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Donations for Jackie so she can keep her ChallengeHer

Started by 71ChallengeHer, September 02, 2012, 09:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

Thanks, gotta wait to go to civil court first.  :2thumbs:   Hopefully , we will get all our money back.  :cheers: 

JB400

How are you holding up now that summer is here? :popcrn:

71ChallengeHer

Trying to hang in there. Thanks for checking on me.

71ChallengeHer

Just wanted to thank you guys and girls for helping save my Challenger. Jimmy got it out for me. He had over 8 hrs into detailing it and changing the oil. Then he drove me to Mega Mopar Action at MapleGrove. It was great to be in my baby again. I haven't seen it since Carlisle last year. Thanks so much my friends. Hugs, Jackie

bakerhillpins

Are you going to make Carlisle this year? The boys and I hope to see you and the Challenger there!  :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Ghoste

Are you kidding, she has a special invite this year.  :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

Shelby and I will both be at Carlisle in the Y building. It is gonna be a little bit of a mess to make it happen. We are taking both the cars up Weds to drop them off. With a lot of help from my car buddies. Shelby has an appointment with her surgeon in Hershey on Thurs. I'm not sure if I will be there Friday. It depends on my pain level. We be there Sat. You guys will prolly find me with the Challenger on ice packs and pain meds.  :brickwall:   Brian don't forget to stop by, I have that surprise for the boys.  :2thumbs:

resq302

We'll be sure to stop by and see you and Shelby on Sat. when we are out there for a day to get parts for the "X".   :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: resq302 on July 02, 2013, 12:08:25 PM
We'll be sure to stop by and see you and Shelby on Sat. when we are out there for a day to get parts for the "X".   :2thumbs:
Brian , you have to stop by and get your painting .  :cheers: 

bakerhillpins

Happy to hear that you are going to make it even if only for a day. Ill be sure to stop by early Sat so that we can catch up.   :2thumbs:

Quote from: Ghoste on July 02, 2013, 11:40:52 AM
Are you kidding, she has a special invite this year.  :2thumbs:

I hear you Ghost, I phrased my question poorly. Was looking for her plans. She has lots of other stuff going on and I didn't want to miss stopping by and wishing them the best.  :cheers:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

71ChallengeHer

I can't wait to catch up with everyone.  :cheers:   

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

71ChallengeHer

moparstuart

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 02, 2013, 01:56:53 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on July 02, 2013, 12:34:17 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 02, 2013, 12:16:12 PM
I can't wait to catch up with everyone.  :cheers:   
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  i will stalk you down
I will be stalking you, Stu  :nana: 
LOL somehow i think i will be more mobile then you 

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

472 R/T SE

OMG, Stu's going to Carlisle.  Break out the ice skates & studded tires, Hell did freeze over.   ;)

TUFCAT

It's official. I've done the best I could but I won't be making Carlisle this year.  :sorry:

I'm very sorry I really wanted to see Jackie, Shelby, and even Stuart this year.  :cheers:

moparstuart

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 03, 2013, 12:08:09 AM
It's official. I've done the best I could but I won't be making Carlisle this year.  :sorry:

I'm very sorry I really wanted to see Jackie, Shelby, and even Stuart this year.  :cheers:

your just scared of me ,   scaredy cat    :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Ghoste

Tufcats like the honey badger, he ain't scared of nuthin'.

moparstuart

Quote from: Ghoste on July 03, 2013, 06:25:48 AM
honey badger dont care

Ghoste

Which proves you and I both spend too much time on the internet. :lol:

moparstuart

TUFCAT

I'm scared of Cooter....

Similar to the Honey Badger "Cooters" are the ultimate badasses of the redneck kingdom.  "Cooters" don't think twice about starting shit because they are totally fearless. They'll kill you just to eat your brain and digest your thoughts.  Eventually "Cooters" can and will become the most intelligent and ruthless rednecks on the internet. Cooters make Honey Badger's look like puppy dogs.

:nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 03, 2013, 02:03:39 PM

I'm scared of Cooter....

Similar to the Honey Badger "Cooters" are the ultimate badasses of the redneck kingdom.  "Cooters" don't think twice about starting shit because they are totally fearless. They'll kill you just to eat your brain and digest your thoughts.  Eventually "Cooters" can and will become the most intelligent and ruthless rednecks on the internet. Cooters make Honey Badger's look like puppy dogs.

:nana:

Pussy    :nana:

RTDaddy

Hey Stuart,
You gonna have a better tow vehicle than the last trip?  Or atleast stay off of Afton mountain? :icon_smile_big:  I'll be at Carlisle, either Friday or Sat.  You taking a car?  I'll look you up.  Or PM and I'll shoot you a cell #.
"IF YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL, YOU AIN'T GOING FAST ENOUGH."