News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Donations for Jackie so she can keep her ChallengeHer

Started by 71ChallengeHer, September 02, 2012, 09:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

A little update. I just started my 4th week of pool PT. I am showing signs of improvement in some of the muscles. The pain level has not decreased yet.  :brickwall:  but hopefully it will in time. My left leg is still very weak. But it looks like things are slowly moving in a better direction. And as long as I show signs of improvement, the insurance will continue to pay.  I am not giving up . I know this is gonna take a lot of time and hard work from me. But I want to get better. Thank you for all the encouraging messages . They are very uplifting and appreciated.  Hugs, Jackie

A383Wing

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Alaskan_TA

We all want you to get better too. Hang in there kiddo, we are all rooting for you.  :wave:

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Old Tired Rebel

Jackie I have to say you have become a inspiration to me. I just found a new Doctor to see about getting my back fixed instead of living on pain meds. I also ended up in the hospital 2 weeks ago with chest pains.I just had a stress test done yesterday and today. So hopefully I will be able to get back on track with my health.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Old Tired Rebel on March 05, 2013, 07:33:38 PM
Jackie I have to say you have become a inspiration to me. I just found a new Doctor to see about getting my back fixed instead of living on pain meds. I also ended up in the hospital 2 weeks ago with chest pains.I just had a stress test done yesterday and today. So hopefully I will be able to get back on track with my health.
Keep at it. I know it gets tough but you have family and friends that need you. " no giving up " Trust me ,this has not been easy me. I have had some set backs. But you guys and gals and my family give me the motivation to keep going. It is a long slow process but it will get better. If you need to chat just send me a PM.i am here for you. Hugs, Jackie

TUFCAT

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 06, 2013, 10:37:04 PM
Quote from: Old Tired Rebel on March 05, 2013, 07:33:38 PM
Keep at it. I know it gets tough but you have family and friends that need you. " no giving up " Trust me ,this has not been easy me. I have had some set backs. But you guys and gals and my family give me the motivation to keep going. It is a long slow process but it will get better. If you need to chat just send me a PM.i am here for you. Hugs, Jackie

You have to get better!  I'm going to Carlisle this year just to see you ...(and a few hundred cars as well) Hee Hee :D

71ChallengeHer

Don't worry my favorite , Tufkitty . I will be at Carlisle , even if you guys are pushing me around in a wheelchair and I have a morphine patch stuck to my forehead.  :2thumbs:  Oh, and you will need a beer,  :rofl: 

TUFCAT

So you must remember my classy line from when we first met..... "Hi Jackie. I'm Tufcat. Where's my beer?" :cheers:  The rest is history... :icon_smile_wink:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: TUFCAT on March 06, 2013, 11:30:22 PM
So you must remember my classy line from when we first met..... "Hi Jackie. I'm Tufcat. Where's my beer?" :cheers:  The rest is history... :icon_smile_wink:
Actually , it was to Shelby 1st. And she told you to go find her Mom.  :cheers:     :smilielol:   And you know what was funny. I had beer in the cooler down at her car too. Just in case . And she didn't know it.  :rofl: 

TUFCAT

That's funny because you're right!  I actually saw Shelby first....then busted out my infamous "I'm Tufcat and I need a beer" on her :icon_smile_big:  

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: TUFCAT on March 06, 2013, 11:42:55 PM
That's funny because you're right!  I actually saw Shelby first....then busted out my infamous "I'm Tufcat and I need a beer" on her :icon_smile_big:  
Shelby was 16 then. Crap we are getting old. I actually think you are the 1st person we met from DC.com:2thumbs: 

moparstuart

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 06, 2013, 11:49:14 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on March 06, 2013, 11:42:55 PM
Shelby was 16 then. Crap we are getting old. I actually think you are the 1st person we met from DC.com:2thumbs: 
that would tramatize most
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

71ChallengeHer

Tuffy and his brother Mike saved Shelby from the Ninjas the next year at Carlisle.  They are heroes .  :D.  :rofl:   F

resq302

So Tuffy and Mike were (insert song) Kung-fu Fighting?  Were there moves as fast as lightning?     :smilielol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

bakerhillpins

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 06, 2013, 11:03:02 PM
Don't worry my favorite , Tufkitty . I will be at Carlisle , even if you guys are pushing me around in a wheelchair and I have a morphine patch stuck to my forehead.  :2thumbs:  Oh, and you will need several cases of beer,  :rofl: 

Fixed...

:ricky:  TUFCAT will be at Carlisle this year.  :ricky:  Will dad make it?
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

71ChallengeHer

resq302

Sheesh..... Jackie must be getting senile.   She's repeating herself.     :lol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

71ChallengeHer

mrsskip68

JB400

mrsskip68

Stroker, I was  referring about MY friend Jackie, not skip. He doesnt need to be in every thread.

But to answer your question: Yes he's always a pain!!!  :D

JB400

Door was open :whistling: Should be more crystal ;D

Shouldnt' talk about skip like that anyway, poor buddy :pity:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: mrsskip68 on March 09, 2013, 12:47:44 AM
Chronic pain = NO SLEEP!  :pity:
thank you , Lisa . And there are  2 of them. Brian and Bryan .  ::).