News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Donations for Jackie so she can keep her ChallengeHer

Started by 71ChallengeHer, September 02, 2012, 09:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djcarguy

mrsskip68

I spoke to Jackie yesterday. Shes ok, but has ALOT on her plate right now. Anybody want some cats??????????? She has been fostering her late aunts cats and has her own as well to take care of.

I cant go into details , but she really has alot more going on!!!!!  :'(

So just a fyi: shes ok and will be back soon.  :2thumbs:

bull

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

adauto

Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

billssuperbird

71ChallengeHer

Hey, guys and gals . I'm hanging in there. Not gaining anymore weight . Still at 84 lbs. so more tests. Things are kinda a mess around here. I'm trying to stay positive . We lost Mya , she was one of my aunts cats we took in. She was 17. We had 2 months to love her.  :angel:  thanks for caring . Hugs , Jackie

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TruckDriver

We do care Jackie, we miss you too. Always in my thoughts :)
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TUFCAT

71ChallengeHer

71ChallengeHer

Well, I'm up to 85 lbs .  :2thumbs:  Shelby will be graduating in May with honors. She just found out she got accepted to grad school .yep, I'm a proud Mom.  :2thumbs:   So, you guys will prolly see the Super Coupe for sale here first. Shelby's idea. She needs a deposit for grad school.    The doc ran some more test . The protein level in my urine is 2000. I will get more results on Monday. But , I know that count is to freaking high. I hope all is going well for my favorite Mopar buddies. Hugs, Jackie

TruckDriver

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 14, 2014, 02:10:00 PM
Well, I'm up to 85 lbs .  :2thumbs:  Shelby will be graduating in May with honors. She just found out she got accepted to grad school .yep, I'm a proud Mom.  :2thumbs:   So, you guys will prolly see the Super Coupe for sale here first. Shelby's idea. She needs a deposit for grad school.    The doc ran some more test . The protein level in my urine is 2000. I will get more results on Monday. But , I know that count is to freaking high. I hope all is going well for my favorite Mopar buddies. Hugs, Jackie

Great news!  :cheers: :2thumbs:

Any idea what she wants for it yet? You can inbox me here or on Facebook if you don't want everyone to know. I would love to have one.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TUFCAT

We certainly miss you and wish you all the best!! :yesnod: :yesnod: I know you've been through hell with this thing, so hopefully you're on the road to recovery!  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Patronus

Just silently checking in.. good to hear you're ok
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

69rtse4spd

Alaskan_TA

:cheers: Happy Birthday Jackie!  :cheers:

I sent some money for cake & ice cream.  :wave:

71ChallengeHer

Hi guys and gals , Just checking in. Hope all of you are doing well. Here's my update. I'm not in kidney failure and I don't have cancer. So, that's great news.  :2thumbs:  still holding at 85 lbs. I had a MRI and bone scan last week. I get the results on Thurs. And more blood work. I have been poked and prodded so much. And not in a good way.  :smilielol:  Shelby graduated on Sat . She will be off to grad school in June. She is gonna try to come home for Carlisle.  :cheers:  Hope to see a lot of my DC.com buddies at Carlisle. I'll be there with the Challenger. We had it out the other week for a car show. It's running great . :2thumbs:  hugs, Jackie

TUFCAT

resq302

Thats good to hear Jackie.  At least you are holding steady at that weight!  Praying all the best for you.   :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Chryco Psycho

Looking forward to seeing you at Carlisle assuming you will be there  :2thumbs:
Congrats to Shelby too

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 08, 2014, 04:55:33 AM
Looking forward to seeing you at Carlisle assuming you will be there  :2thumbs:
Congrats to Shelby too
Great to see you and Denise . Hope you both have a safe trip home.

Brads70

Great to see you again this year. Thanks for the hugs! ;)

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Brads70 on July 17, 2014, 07:07:58 AM
Great to see you again this year. Thanks for the hugs! ;)
You too , Brad. I like hugs.  :D. And I was serious about helping out with the alternator issue.  :2thumbs: