News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Donations for Jackie so she can keep her ChallengeHer

Started by 71ChallengeHer, September 02, 2012, 09:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsskip68

71ChallengeHer

Alaskan_TA

Not senile, just fragile.

You can move on to the other normal 'ile's in 3 decades or more.

Gentle hug kiddo.  :cheers:

resq302

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 09, 2013, 01:04:03 AM
Quote from: mrsskip68 on March 09, 2013, 12:47:44 AM
Chronic pain = NO SLEEP!  :pity:
thank you , Lisa . And there are  2 of them. Brian and Bryan .  ::).

Sheesh,  here I go getting called out again.  Thanks Ma!    :nana:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: resq302 on March 09, 2013, 08:22:37 AM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on March 09, 2013, 01:04:03 AM
Quote from: mrsskip68 on March 09, 2013, 12:47:44 AM
Chronic pain = NO SLEEP!  :pity:
thank you , Lisa . And there are  2 of them. Brian and Bryan .  ::).

Sheesh,  here I go getting called out again.  Thanks Ma!    :nana:
ok, clumsy ,  :rofl:   

Old Tired Rebel

I think I am in the right place. Several can't remember,or are clumsy. But how many fall in to both categories? Am I the only one?   :eek2:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Old Tired Rebel on March 10, 2013, 05:02:06 PM
I think I am in the right place. Several can't remember,or are clumsy. But how many fall in to both categories? Am I the only one?   :eek2:
. Not at all  :pity: 

71ChallengeHer

Just a small update. Still in pool PT. I had a little improvement this time with rotation. But the pain level is not coming down.  :eek2:  I am still losing weight. Down to 94 lbs.  :pity:   So, 4 more weeks of pool PT . Then I go into a conditioning program. I see my back and neck doctor on 4/23/13. So, I will see what he has to say.  :shruggy:  I am still hanging in there. Trying not to get frustrated.

JB400

Enjoy the pool.  It'll be 3 months or more before the rest of us will even think of getting in one. :lol:

runningman

Hey everyone, haven't been on here in ages.  Almost sold my project...won't make that mistake again...where our we at with this?  I don't wanna see anyone have to sell their car either  :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: runningman on April 06, 2013, 05:17:40 AM
Hey everyone, haven't been on here in ages.  Almost sold my project...won't make that mistake again...where our we at with this?  I don't wanna see anyone have to sell their car either  :2thumbs:
I am ok with money. I still have the Challenger.  :2thumbs: I have a few Mopar buddies that I really trust. And they have no problem , getting it out and taking it out for a good run.  :2thumbs:  I am just trying to get better. We aren't eating steak and lobster. But I am getting really good at couponing . And I have cut a lot of things out of our budget. So we are good. Thanks for asking.  :cheers:  I appreciate all my good friends on here checking on me. And keeping me motivated. Hugs, Jackie

runningman

That's good to hear, I promise to keep up with this thread...back to work on my charger soon.. :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

Don just called he is charging up the battery. It is beautiful out. And getting ready to fire up the Challenger. And take it out for it's 1st spring run. Gotta love my Mopar buddies.  :drive: :boogie: :boogie: And my friend Rick ( chebbie guy)  :pity:  is gonna come over to wash and wax my Daytona after PT.  He loves cleaning Dodges .  :hah:   :grouphug: :grouphug:

bakerhillpins

I am pulling the Charger out of storage this Saturday. I am sooooooo excited its ridiculous so I share your glee. Hope that you get to take a spin or at least a seat in the old girl soon.

Keep up your hard work. Wishing you well all the while.  :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

1970Moparmann

Go get some fresh air Jackie!  Take some pictures of your baby. :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on April 10, 2013, 08:42:54 PM
Go get some fresh air Jackie!  Take some pictures of your baby. :2thumbs:
. I got some fresh air today. We had to get Shelby a new to her daily driver . 1990 LeBaron Vert. She took me out with the top down. Sunshine and fresh air.    :cheers:   

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

JB400

Did she get the v6 or 4 cyl?  Hopefully, the v6.  Plenty of power for passing and still good gas mileage.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on April 13, 2013, 11:07:11 PM
Did she get the v6 or 4 cyl?  Hopefully, the v6.  Plenty of power for passing and still good gas mileage.
V6 , she likes them. Her daily driver that is dying is a V6.  But we have had it for 7 yrs, bought it for 1600 bucks. Has almost 180,000 miles on it. It is turning into a money pit.  :eek2:  Plus some uninsured driver backed into the side of right after my accident. Did 1200 bucks worth of damage, that we couldn't afford to fix :brickwall:  Time for the junk yard. We got lucky on this one.  :2thumbs:  

JB400

Glad to hear.  I remember my 5th grade teacher having one.  She'd take kids out for a treat after school once a week.  The convertible top went down when the weather was nice.  It rained on my week. :'(  The car was red with a black top

dyslexic teddybear

Interesting car.

I've got an 88 Coupe. Hasn't been run in many years. Just one more of too many projects.....

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: dyslexic teddybear on April 14, 2013, 12:38:19 AM
Interesting car.

I've got an 88 Coupe. Hasn't been run in many years. Just one more of too many projects.....
. I will have to start a thread in the car guy section. But , Barry will have to resize the pics and post them for me.  Is your 88 a GTC with the Shelby  drive train ?   

dyslexic teddybear

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 14, 2013, 09:22:41 AM
Quote from: dyslexic teddybear on April 14, 2013, 12:38:19 AM
Interesting car.

. I will have to start a thread in the car guy section. But , Barry will have to resize the pics and post them for me.  Is your 88 a GTC with the Shelby  drive train ?  

Just a sorta base model. 2.5 four and a 5 speed manuel. Only non GTC Lebaron I have ever seen with a 5 speed.

Alaskan_TA

69rtse4spd

Got a Red Lobster near you, if you can use any parts off of the other car for the 90, you might want to keep, (elect., engine, interior, so forth), before junking.