News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PG CLASSIC - HAS ANYONE DELT WITH THESE CHINESE LADIES?????

Started by SanDiego70RTSE, November 15, 2007, 04:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Funny that this thread popped up because I just dealt with them about a week ago. I called to ask if they have a 4 speed carpet hump and after a few minutes of me explaining what that was she said she'd check and call right back. Still waiting for that return call.

I've only purchased one thing from them (seat foam) and it was a bit of a hassle. Between the language barrier and what seems like a lot of uncertainty about their own products, I'm more than a bit wary. Whenever I've talked to her it's never been quite clear to me that she understands what's going on, and my conversations with her have always started with confusion on her end. She almost always seems surprised that you're calling to ask about car parts. If I don't have to buy from them I won't.

Ghoste

The bulk of her call center business is likely denying warranty claims and rebate coupons, that's why she's confused.

Dodge Don

Quote from: Ghoste on September 01, 2012, 12:19:12 AM
The bulk of her call center business is likely denying warranty claims and rebate coupons, that's why she's confused.

That is a low blow. Funny...but a cheap shot nonetheless.

Just order through their website if the language barrier is an issue. The products are good.

bull

Quote from: Dodge Don on September 01, 2012, 07:29:20 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on September 01, 2012, 12:19:12 AM

That is a low blow. Funny...but a cheap shot nonetheless.

Just order through their website if the language barrier is an issue. The products are good.

There's no problem with their products as far as I know (I've only ordered one thing) but I tried the website first when I ordered the seat foam. She didn't understand the address, or couldn't get it to work on her entry form, so she called me. Granted, it was a weird address but PG had sent numerous packages there before and she couldn't figure it out. It took her a while to think outside the box but eventually I convinced her the address would work if she would just put it on the label.

Ghoste

Comment may have been driven by some recent call center experiences Don.  I swear they purposely place people on those phones who cannot speak the language in an effort to frustrate you into giving up.

charger_fan_4ever

Quote from: Ghoste on September 01, 2012, 08:49:06 AM
Comment may have been driven by some recent call center experiences Don.  I swear they purposely place people on those phones who cannot speak the language in an effort to frustrate you into giving up.

Never thought of it this way, but sounds about right.

Dodge Don

Quote from: Ghoste on September 01, 2012, 08:49:06 AM

Oh I get it and I have to agree that some companies will do anything to make it impossible for warranty claims. My only point was that the context was missing and a reader could assume that was what PG Classics was doing and that is not the case.

I never buy the "extended warranties" and related garbage since they are usually not worth the paper they are printed on. Something like the Sears Craftsman warranty on tools is what should be held up as the standard to beat.

Ghoste

Ah yes, very good point.  For the record I was making a joke and was not in any way serious that PG Classics are operating a call center in addition to their actual business.

HANDM

I ordered a set of luggage rack "feet" from them, recieced in short order and with no problems other than cheap chroming and rusting issues after a year...  :eek2: